Shubha downloader beta launched

For real time data which terminal Shubha downloader should support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello sir
when you are going to launch trading system,
how much you are going to charge these systems,
i am intrested to know more about these systems,
i am waiting for ur reply.

mrkanitkar

Hello sir
when you are going to launch trading system,
how much you are going to charge these systems,
i am intrested to know more about these systems,
i am waiting for ur reply.
That's different product, please contact webmaster at shubhalabha.in for it.
This forum is for free product, we do not want to disturb it. :)

Vertigo_1985

Hi Mrkanitkar,
Kudos to you and your team for putting so much of time and effort.

In your real time product it will be useful if we have 'pop up alert message' option too. There is option for that in Now but that pop up message stays only for few seconds and if we are in front of screen for that time then we miss it. So it will be good if we have alert messages where we have to click on the message to make it go.

Regards

mrkanitkar

Hi Mrkanitkar,
Kudos to you and your team for putting so much of time and effort.

In your real time product it will be useful if we have 'pop up alert message' option too. There is option for that in Now but that pop up message stays only for few seconds and if we are in front of screen for that time then we miss it. So it will be good if we have alert messages where we have to click on the message to make it go.

Regards
Can you please provide more info on requirement so that developers can understand it?

------------
Following features will be in next update.
1. Yahoo IEOD - 1 min, 5 min
2. Yahoo Fundamental bug fix
3. Yahoo EOD
4. Yahoo symbol lookup and watchlist management
5. Google IEOD 1 min,5 min (any one needed more than this?)
6. Google EOD
7. Google IEOD support up to 50 days.
8. Yahoo RT ( work in progress)
9. Direct conversion in metastock format
10. Amibroker bug fix.
11. Ninja bug fix
12. Automatic update & other bug fixes

We tried to do google symbol lookup but there is no such service. Yahoo does symbol lookup for yahoo symbols. We will not do google RT as google finance API is no longer there.

Please let me know if anything else need to fix or any feature request.

Vertigo_1985

Can you please provide more info on requirement so that developers can understand it?
Hi mrkanitkar,
I am talking about security price alert, where we can set alert for the price level we want. For eg:-
If current price is 90 and i want to be alerted when price reaches 92 then there should be a pop up message notifying me.
Currently there is such facility in NSE NOW but the pop up remains only for few seconds, so if you are not in front of screen for that time you would miss the opportunity.
So if we can have ability to set alert in which pop up message comes on top of all windows and goes away only when clicked would be helpful.

Regards

mrkanitkar

Hi mrkanitkar,
I am talking about security price alert, where we can set alert for the price level we want. For eg:-
If current price is 90 and i want to be alerted when price reaches 92 then there should be a pop up message notifying me.
Currently there is such facility in NSE NOW but the pop up remains only for few seconds, so if you are not in front of screen for that time you would miss the opportunity.
So if we can have ability to set alert in which pop up message comes on top of all windows and goes away only when clicked would be helpful.

Regards
That's feature of trading workstation TWS- means NOW in your case.
You can set alerts in your charting app like say Amibroker, which will not go away like NOW. This is out of scope for utility.