Shubha RT plugin for Amibroker now launched

mrkanitkar

How does backfill work for cash and fno? For instance, If have not accessed NOW for a few days or open it mid session, does the plugin automatically back fill?

Also can I back fill EOD/IEOD for all scrips later in the day?

I have a now terminal.

Thanks
Auto backfill is from google. From terminal, you have to save data in our backfill folder, then plugin will automatically import. You can backfill any, all scripts anytime.

Auto backfill is from google. From terminal, you have to save data in our backfill folder, then plugin will automatically import. You can backfill any, all scripts anytime.
Google provides just cash data, if I am not wrong. In that case, my terminal has to be on when the market starts?

Thanks

lvgandhi

Symbol aliasing will be released by next weekend.
Regarding 64 bit, I have question, do you have 64 bit office as well? If not it will not work. At moment we are still working with AMI team.
I have 32 bit office only. But Amibroker is 64 bit. I found RTd server of excel 32 bit works OK with 64 bit Amibroker.

mrkanitkar

We found Amibroker 64 bit plugin can not load excel interop of 32 bit. It can load only 64 bit excel interop. This blocks plugin to load in AMI.
Either one needs to have OS 64, AMI 64 bit, Office 64 bit or OS 64/32 bit, AMI 32 bit, office 32 bit.

In your case, excel 32 bit may be writing file which is pulled by AMI 64, here two dll are not talking to each other.

XRAY27

Dear sir,
i have taken your Shubha realtime combo ....in that future and options segment backfilling is not there ... for symbols (f and o)and support team said by month end " we are going to add mapping future .."... is there any probability that your system is useful for future and options segment in "now"

mrkanitkar

Dear sir,
i have taken your Shubha realtime combo ....in that future and options segment backfilling is not there ... for symbols (f and o)and support team said by month end " we are going to add mapping future .."... is there any probability that your system is useful for future and options segment in "now"
If you are using NOW plus, please save data in C:\myshubhalabha\nest-now
(or your path) and just click on import backfill button, it will automatically import all data saved in csv files. You need to save NEST Plus history data in csv format. The symbols can be Cash, FNO, Commodity, Forex anything.
Yes, we are adding symbol mapping on popular demand.

Sir
Ihave subscribed for your Am Plugin on 1st Sept and my account was activated by your Team earlier through Team Viewer but again and again Iam getting an error message that the version expired contact subha.When I have a tried through your website chat they have advised me to send a mail. Today I could't use Ami. When it is Life time free I did't understand why this message again and again. Please ensure stress free trading as you assured.

regards
BSRAO

Hi Mrkanitkar,

I am using trader terminal (5 paisa), i want to know whether you guys will do software customization for my terminal to get live date into amibroker, if so when it will be done.

Thanks,

Dhinesh Kumar