Hi to all
i will be back in a month with a simple new way of trading purely intraday
and fully mechanical
the thing is that there are no trades before 12.15 p.m
all trades are after 12.15
i will be posting backtest results
it is a method of earning of around 11 to 15 percent in a month consistently
just want to know from all my friends whether i should post it here or not
the reason is that when i was trading 2652 alone it was the best for me and when i posted it its performance was weak .
but am happy that its still working and will work forever .
there are some poeple who had made afls , some are trading with second trades but the final thing is that its working may be not 100 percent .
so should i post it here or not

sunil , sanajy , vinod , bala, rohit , utm ,jhaveri if ur visiting here any times do comment

dhiraj
yes dhiraj m new but i read ur all threads....u r pious..n humble i ever seen....as u revealed ur secret....salute to u..man :clapping:

atithi tum kab aaoge...
welcome back

:thumb:

seems that the method targets the range formed before EU open

tring tring today evening
sunil you also reveal some secret...m big fan of u buddy:thumb:

Hi, I'd like to know if 2652 method still works since market hour has been change. Is there any changes to the method if it still works? Also, I was wondering what that thread is locked. :\

I find it really funny that so many members asked questions after this thread was initiated,and none of them was answered.Is it like until some senior members come forward and ask some wise questions it will not be answered?If it is so,it is better to hang a "NO ENTRY" board for the newcomers whenever this kind of thread is initiated.

I find it really funny that so many members asked questions after this thread was initiated,and none of them was answered.Is it like until some senior members come forward and ask some wise questions it will not be answered?If it is so,it is better to hang a "NO ENTRY" board for the newcomers whenever this kind of thread is initiated.
yes m agree with u.........seniors are invisible.....:mad:

please post it here.
because knowledge increase when it share with other.
Diraj 2652 i am using and it is one of the best trading system.
we want your new development.