Simple Nifty trading by Mr.Perfect

Mr.Perfect

Today I shared my profit equally with zerodha and others, total profit 2600, 1300 for me and rest for brokerage and others.. :rofl: was in loss in the morning and did so many trades, up and down and ended with 1,300.. btw yesterdays profit is only 2,200 not 2,500 as posted yesterday.. (just in case if someone is tracking)

Thought of changing to Achi as some TJ friends suggested, but waiting to my 60 days challenge complete with zerodha.. hope I will end positive..

a1b1trader

Today I shared my profit equally with zerodha and others, total profit 2600, 1300 for me and rest for brokerage and others.. :rofl: was in loss in the morning and did so many trades, up and down and ended with 1,300.. btw yesterdays profit is only 2,200 not 2,500 as posted yesterday.. (just in case if someone is tracking)

Thought of changing to Achi as some TJ friends suggested, but waiting to my 60 days challenge complete with zerodha.. hope I will end positive..
Good to know that you traded in positive.
Its a fact that a major chunk of the profit is taken by brokerage and taxes. But in this case, it seems tooooo much, perhaps, because of brokerage paid on loosing trades as well.

If you are planning to open an account with Achii, you should start the process right now, as they may not be that fast. They may take 5-7 days minimum.

Mr.Perfect

Thanks a1b1.. I am thinking of inquiring full details of achi during my last 15 days of zerodha challenge and then decide. if zerodha still has 60 days challenge open for another term, then I would be lucky. :)

bunti_k23

No one is perfect in this world including u....lets c ur trades

augubhai

Yes. Sharing. This is what keeps the human spirit alive. It's such a great feeling to share... to give..... :lol:

DanPickUp

222, my profit today :lol:. holding 5500 put bought in the last minute today hoping for some fall Monday.

any views guys??
To do so, you must be either a masochist or you must be a bit overconfident about your self because of your short time profit you made.

Good luck and have a nice weekend / DanPickUp