[Simple Trading System] Trendline Break (The Only System You Need)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMDAS

Re: Free Micro a/c worth US$ 50 ! HURRY!!

Friends before you open this free accout.

Please enter promocode 50MICROMAR when filling out your application to qualify for this promotion.
Select VTTrader Platform.
Tip: enter funding amount less than 499$ e.g put 450$ so that you will get Micro accout where you can trade 1K pos.
if you put more than 500$ then they will open standard accout and you will not able to trade on this since minimum pos size on standard accout is 10k LOT.

VTTrader is very good platform.

I myself open accout on 4Th April and as on 3rd May my accout stands at 150$ that is 200% rise. and completed 4 standard lot volume.

RAMDAS

I am sure you will need to deposit 500$. These advertisers will not reveal the real truth.

There is another catch....please read the underlined line above...
You will have to trade 5 full lots to be able to withdraw "ANY TRADING PROFITS MADE" on ur account as the total turnover...

5 full lots means 500,000 units each side....If you follow proper MM with $500 of risking 1-2% of ur account per trade, it will take you months and months to trade 5 full lots(considering you are not a High Freq Trader)....and until then you CANT WITHDRAW your own HARD EARNED PROFITS.

BEWARE OF ALL THE CATCHES BEFORE YOU FUND YOUR ACCOUNT
Hi Ankit,

No need to fund accout, you can trade on this free 50$ and also withdraw profit. I ask cmsfx about this and got following reply.
If you don't fund accout within 45 day's CMSFX will take out only 50$ , and All profit made will be available for trading or withdrwal.
I conform this from CMSFX through e-mail.

When you open accout 1) mention Promotional code 2) select VTTrader platform 3) mention initial funding amount as less than 500$.
and you will get micro accot where you can trade 1k lot

Regarding 5 standard lot volume. it's possible with MM, i made more than 200% gain in one month and also done 4 standard lot volume.

this is Risk free money, and you can trade stress free.

fxgood

Hi Ankit,

No need to fund accout, you can trade on this free 50$ and also withdraw profit. I ask cmsfx about this and got following reply.
If you don't fund accout within 45 day's CMSFX will take out only 50$ , and All profit made will be available for trading or withdrwal.
I conform this from CMSFX through e-mail.

When you open accout 1) mention Promotional code 2) select VTTrader platform 3) mention initial funding amount as less than 500$.
and you will get micro accot where you can trade 1k lot

Regarding 5 standard lot volume. it's possible with MM, i made more than 200% gain in one month and also done 4 standard lot volume.

this is Risk free money, and you can trade stress free.
Good lucks to you to double your funds and show us a fire of trader.

desifxtrader

Re: Thoughts on GBPUSD pair

Hi,

I might be wrong but ...

R = 1.5600
S = 1.5200

I'd consider the pair is in intrem Up trend! It seems that it's experiencing problem building momentum in this direction. More appropriately, it is in ranging phase, .... and that's necessary as I consider this stage as the re-fueling stage.

A LRHP situation exists for a Long position with support @ 1.5200

Short @ 1.5180/70 and run downhill till 1.4800
However, we could see that the 1.5200 level is holding good for the second time.

Let me know your opinions

Cheers :clapping:

Although, bit hesitating & getting out with the Long trade, shorts didn't disappoint:

Today, many of the pairs had gr8 short opportunities - EU, GU especially the UJ.

Nice day today !!

Wishing U all happy weekend (mine starts tomorrow:p)!! :clap:

desifxtrader

Potential Trade Setups

Couple of setups occurred some hours ago, sorry for the delay friends; because of inaccess to my PC & limited time I was unable to post them earlier.

USDCHF:

Potential Long trade @ 1360 (currently @ 1474), initiate long now or after a pullback, keep a 160 pips SL. Probable run till 1900/2000.

EU:

Potential Short setup @ 2230 (currently @ 2190), initiate short now or wait for a pullback, keep a 170/200 pips SL. Probable run till 1800/1600.

Similar setups could be found in GU & AU.

** However, I'm not satisfied with the current situation of the setups of the pairs because there wasn't a good pullback prior the main flow, hence I expect there won't be a run with a full impact; so, I'd reduce my exposure to 1%.

cheers :clapping:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.