Software in Excel

View attachment 15092 View attachment 15091
The highlow exl sheet is asking for pw to open. So please provide pw or modified file to allow access the file.
Please find attached file without password... Follow following steps:-

1. Unzip File
2. logon to yahoo.com by click KEEP ME SIGHNED IN option
3. Open file and click on start button in yahoo sheet.
4. Call sheet will generate calls for you.. Kindly square off your position if satisfactory profit according to call mentioned in sheet not comes in 10-15 minutes.

Wish you best of luck

Ravinder Singh

Last edited:
Hi,
Can you plz elaborate the process a bit, where should one login in yahoo? in messenger or simply in yahoo website?

this excel sheet is password protected, yahoo sheet is what and where it is placed?
Thanks
hi pundit,

You have to login to yahoo website.. which is www.yahoo.com but remeber to click KEEP ME SIGNED IN option before login.

Yahoo sheet you will find in excel file itself. In my previous post you can find excel sheet without passord. TRY TO LOGIN BY 9:05 AM to achieve outstanding results of sheet.

Have a happy trading

Hello Mr.Sujit,
U just have to click n the link and select the "Save file to your PC: click here"
Thats it! u r done with it...
I hope my guidelines will help u..
Regards,
Hardik

Dear Ravinder,

I downloaded the file and done everything as per the instruction given to open the excel file. but i do not see any sort of call showing on the excel sheet. What could be the problem? I use win 7 ultimate 32 bit,

Dear Ravinder,

I downloaded the file and done everything as per the instruction given to open the excel file. but i do not see any sort of call showing on the excel sheet. What could be the problem? I use win 7 ultimate 32 bit,
Dear URS1479... Please download file again and follow previous steps. This time it will work...

Please update me in case you find any problem.

Happy trading!

jayu

Ravinder,
I appreciate your work. Please refer to NR7 theory and make the excel s/w ..it would be much more effecient.

I can send you excel file it u need to refer...

regds

Jayu

Ravinder,
I appreciate your work. Please refer to NR7 theory and make the excel s/w ..it would be much more effecient.

I can send you excel file it u need to refer...

regds

Jayu
Dear Jayu,

Yeah you may send me excel file of NR7 theory... I will convert it to excel software to generate calls for us. You may send file at ravinder_ 1215 @ yah oo. co. in (remove spaces)

Happy Trading!