Stocks for the long and short term portfolio

jamit_05

this is my view only

you should tell only from your perspective bro.

the choice of stocks is mine so i am liable for its outcome :)
I do not study small or even mid-cap stocks. As a matter of fact, I invest my time, and eventually money, only in well established stocks with a decent to large equity base. Plus, I seek diversification on sector-basis and would refrain from putting money in single stocks that are not leaders in their respective sectors.

I could go ahead and make random comments about the health of the companies you mentioned, which are pretty old and popular, but that would not further your cause in any way.

praveen taneja

I do not study small or even mid-cap stocks. As a matter of fact, I invest my time, and eventually money, only in well established stocks with a decent to large equity base. Plus, I seek diversification on sector-basis and would refrain from putting money in single stocks that are not leaders in their respective sectors.

I could go ahead and make random comments about the health of the companies you mentioned, which are pretty old and popular, but that would not further your cause in any way.
Bro discussion which was left in amit bro thread still waiting for your comment on handling and exiting from stocks of nifty enetered:)