Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On - Chapter II

Status
Not open for further replies.

asnavale

Dear anantji will u post following afl ? u had posted this afl on link http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/35407-afl-code-change-timing-analysis-2.html post no 18
Hi Milind,

If you are referring to the AFL of the chart in background of the image posted, then it is not worth following. This is because the AFL looks into future. That means the signal appears only after a few more (2 to 5) candles appear. By the time the signal is generated, the price would have moved quite far from the trigger price. In back test it gives excellent results but in real market conditions it is poor. I have confirmed this with bar replay. That is why I did not post the AFL.

-Anant

Hi Milind,

If you are referring to the AFL of the chart in background of the image posted, then it is not worth following. This is because the AFL looks into future. That means the signal appears only after a few more (2 to 5) candles appear. By the time the signal is generated, the price would have moved quite far from the trigger price. In back test it gives excellent results but in real market conditions it is poor. I have confirmed this with bar replay. That is why I did not post the AFL.

-Anant
Thanks anantji

msa5678

Hi Milind,

-Anant
Hi Anant,

2 to 5 candles in 1 min TF will be 5 min max . I think market won't be moving much in that time. But, I think the problem would be too many signals in 1 min TF.

Anantji,
Thanks for posting regular updates. I have a small doubt in the updates. The latest update given by you is based on triggers on 02 Jan 2012. It means there are no fresh triggers in whole of January and Feb 2012 ? Or they have been posted in some other thread , which perhaps I have missed. Sorry to have bothered you. Thanks in advance.
Grorich

SavantGarde

Hi Grorich,

Anant is away for a while due to his professional commitments... and has no Internet access.... perhaps that could be reason for no updates since his last post...!!!

Expected to return somewhere after the 15th of March... !!!

SG

Anantji,
Thanks for posting regular updates. I have a small doubt in the updates. The latest update given by you is based on triggers on 02 Jan 2012. It means there are no fresh triggers in whole of January and Feb 2012 ? Or they have been posted in some other thread , which perhaps I have missed. Sorry to have bothered you. Thanks in advance.
Grorich

Status
Not open for further replies.