Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

My apologies.... KhushiJain... not tracking.... HEROMOTO......

Market Bias has been up for a few days.... looking only at Market Bias.... I wouldn't short anything considering there are way too many shorts still open in the market...for a clear defined Trend...:)

SG

Hi SavantGarde,
Are you tracking hero moto? i was wanting to go short here so thought would confirm (not for intraday ) if this could be a good level

can anyon say, why there is difference between GCI nifty current amount and my SBI nifty amount & google nifty amount
both google ans my SBi indicates same amount

w w w.google.com/finance?q=NSE:NIFTY

abhi_neth

Karan,

Low of the previous Bar that was made @ 5074... also you might ask why not short.... because Lower BB was already pierced..... and in such a situation....RR is not at all favourable for the shorts....:)

Yes... if the current bar closes in green...then we can apply... Going long on Lower BB piercing followed by a Green bar....

SG
SG,

Previous bar was a green bar. so is it long on current bar or should the current bar also be a green bar??

SavantGarde

Normally how it works...is the first Green bar that happened after the last Red bar piercing the Lower BB one would like to go Long on the same green bar in the 10-15 seconds left for the bar close gives a reasonably good idead how the Bar will close... or on the next bar whether it is Green or Red

SG

SG,

Previous bar was a green bar. so is it long on current bar or should the current bar also be a green bar??

SavantGarde

Abhi,

5144 (GCI) should be the first Likely Target

SG

Normally how it works...is the first Green bar that happened after the last Red bar piercing the Lower BB one would like to go Long on the same green bar in the 10-15 seconds left for the bar close gives a reasonably good idead how the Bar will close... or on the next bar whether it is Green or Red

SG

Status
Not open for further replies.