Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGDIMES

I was betting on a short squeeze too! But now it's 30 pts down from the high! Don't think it will happen now!

out at 4890... last trade for the day for sure... :)

SavantGarde

Hi Sudris,

Thanks for reminding.... I hadn't forgotten about your query, planned on replying a little later...anyways now is as good a time as any....

Exercise of 4 & 5 MAs was absent... because of Karan's position in NF which he had ended misunderstanding a post of mine directed at another member.....

Therefore some damage control of the situation was required....and today I just did what I would normally do for Trading.... Which is...Trading without Charts just looking at the Bid & Ask on the ODIN.... Don't look so perplexed...that is how I started trading... & it is what I am most comfortable with... If you hold a gun to my head....you may call me a discretionary Trader...:)

Considering the Gap-down that NF had made... it was quite Logical that it would cover atleast 70-80% percent of the Gap....if not all... and playing for a safe bet...gave the figure of 4941..in hindsight it looks very accurate because the high was 4942.xx .... it was just a lucky coincidence..that's all

SG

Dear SG, just in case if you somehow missed my earlier post.

Thanks

sudris

Hi Sudris,

Thanks for reminding.... I hadn't forgotten about your query, planned on replying a little later...anyways now is as good a time as any....

Exercise of 4 & 5 MAs was absent... because of Karan's position in NF which he had ended misunderstanding a post of mine directed at another member.....

Therefore some damage control of the situation was required....and today I just did what I would normally do for Trading.... Which is...Trading without Charts just looking at the Bid & Ask on the ODIN.... Don't look so perplexed...that is how I started trading... & it is what I am most comfortable with... If you hold a gun to my head....you may call me a discretionary Trader...:)

Considering the Gap-down that NF had made... it was quite Logical that it would cover atleast 70-80% percent of the Gap....if not all... and playing for a safe bet...gave the figure of 4941..in hindsight it looks very accurate because the high was 4942.xx .... it was just a lucky coincidence..that's all

SG
Dear SG thanks for the detailed reply.

Yes, I'd read those posts where he misunderstood one of your posts and took a position. I've been following this thread recently and I took it as an example trying to put myself in Karan's shoes and learn how to handle the position.

As per my understanding, the gap was totally covered at 4938, rather 4938.35 to be very precise which was yesterday's low for NF. May be my definition of gap filling is different, I may be wrong.

You had mentioned to short at 4937 which was very near to 4938 but the series you had mentioned was the Jan-12. hence I got confused.

To be honest it doesn't look like a coincidence but it could be as you said :)

Anyway, pls dont mind my queries or pls dont take them in other way, whatever I ask is from learning prespective ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.