Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
SG,
morning bot 1 lot 4900 ce for 33 and now it reach almost 54 .... when i buy hundreds of lot it became half to the buy price .. this is biggest issue for me in trading ...
Just 2 simple questions?

When do you buy just 1 lot and When do you buy 100?

What's the heart rate when you have 1 lot and price jumps Rs.5 in your favour (or against) vis-a-vis when you hold 100 lots?

Got the answer?:)

Sunny1

very rightly said positionaltrader

please dont comment like this sunny1..comments like this make people like SG, Khushi and others think twice before contributing or helping out new traders...you may be a seasoned trader and dont require anybody to guide you but there are people who are waiting for SG's guidance so if you dont like something just skip the thread and move on.
I didnt say that.....someone else said that....that too as a joke...not seriously...
as for SG.... he knows we are joking...

and others who think twice before contributing.....are not really contributing ..... they are coward.....fearing when criticism comes in......
all the good men ...here have taken critics courageously .....not running away...

when contributing .....criticism will always follow.......nothing to fear about that...it is actually criticism which helps to fine tune ....be it personality.., strategy, acting ....or anything....

Guys.... to not trade is also a part of the trading plan..... so if SG wishes not to trade... so be it..... just think that he is not comfortable with bear markets.... now just the markets are going down should SG kneel before it.... he chooses to walkout.... this is something we must learn from him rather than make fun of... choosing to walk-out or not trade can be done only by a seasoned trader/master..... the day you reach to that level be happy....

PS: SG trades really nice in both bull & bear markets... no point in thinking he has vanished... maybe he is just busy minting money..........:)

Hmmm....someone predicted right...
"market falling expecting disappearance of SG"

Status
Not open for further replies.