Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams,

HOLD JP Associates I Think In A Couple Of Days I Will Get A BUY Trigger

SavantGarde
Ok, Mr. Savant, can you pls explain me, what do you mean by BUY Trigger?? as i was bit confused on this... and also this terminology is new to me...

Kindly don't mistake if this question looks meaning less, eager to learn from U...
Regds,
Rams

SavantGarde

Rams,
Check My Updated Triggers Fresh Ones That Have Got Generated Have Just BUY After Todays Closing price & The Ones That Had BUY Yesterday Have Become BUYHOLD or B.HOLD In Short.
The Day I Get Fresh BUY On Any Scrip That Is What Is Called BUY Trigger....Todays BUY Will Become B.HOLD Tomorrow Incase Both Stop Losses Are Not Triggered Tomorrow.

Regards

SavantGarde

Ok, Mr. Savant, can you pls explain me, what do you mean by BUY Trigger?? as i was bit confused on this... and also this terminology is new to me...

Kindly don't mistake if this question looks meaning less, eager to learn from U...
Regds,
Rams

SavantGarde

Hmmmm.....Looking At DOW You Have Become Nervous..Nagendra.....Anyways Our Market Will Behave Differently....For Various Reasons...& Don't Forget This Is The Expiry Week.....There Are Some Very Big Guys Who Are Short In The Market.....Look At The Amount Of Propaganda With A New Programme Having Been Launched On CNBC 'Hunt For The Downside' & Same Sound Bites Being Repeated Over & Over Again....Not To Mention Being Freely Talked About 50% Correction.....Read Between Lines....Big Guys Are In Big Soup My Friend.

Use A Suitable S/L If You Are Nervous..:)

One Thing I Am Certain When My System Starts Generating BUY Triggers Like The Way It Has Been Generating I Know Market Is Going To Move Up Just As I Had Got The SELL Trigger For NF @6071.00, Sentiment Was Such At That Time That People Were Throwing Figures Of 6500...6600... Imagine In Those Heady Days If I Had To Post A SELL HOLD NF @ 6071 Everybody....Would Have Cursed Me

SavantGarde

Hi Savant,

Am holding Futures position.:-( may be tomorrow i will sell it.

Hmmmm.....Looking At DOW You Have Become Nervous..Nagendra.....Anyways Our Market Will Behave Differently....For Various Reasons...& Don't Forget This Is The Expiry Week.....There Are Some Very Big Guys Who Are Short In The Market.....Look At The Amount Of Propaganda With A New Programme Having Been Launched On CNBC 'Hunt For The Downside' & Same Sound Bites Being Repeated Over & Over Again....Not To Mention Being Freely Talked About 50% Correction.....Read Between Lines....Big Guys Are In Big Soup My Friend.

Use A Suitable S/L If You Are Nervous..:)

One Thing I Am Certain When My System Starts Generating BUY Triggers Like The Way It Has Been Generating I Know Market Is Going To Move Up Just As I Had Got The SELL Trigger For NF @6071.00, Sentiment Was Such At That Time That People Were Throwing Figures Of 6500...6600... Imagine In Those Heady Days If I Had To Post A SELL HOLD NF @ 6071 Everybody....Would Have Cursed Me

SavantGarde
Thanks Savant ,

i will try to hold this script till expiry. I hope tomorrow markets will not fall more ...

Status
Not open for further replies.