Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Rams,

Even I Make Mistakes But I Am Already Prepared Before Taking Position What I Would Do Correct It If The Mistake If It Went Against Me, But Always Striving To Reduce Errors As Much As Possible.

You Are Doing Well So Far Rams..A Few Losses Sometimes Is Also Good To Keep All Of Us On Toes & Not Take The Market Or A Stock For Granted.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Savant,
Is this Lanco Industries, Lanco Global systems or Lanco Infratech Ltd ???
kindly let me know exact Lanco, so that i can take a position as u suggested to Nagendara.

Between, am very much sorry that i have seen your recommendation on Punjab Loyd today, unfortunately have faced a big loss on this scrip, i would have changed my decision if i could seen your reply two days before...anyway need to face the consequences.
Kindly suggest can hold this scrip for some more days/months??? (Entered @ 385)

Will learn from you more from your response...

Thanks and regards,
Rams

SavantGarde

Nagendra,

HINOILEXP Keep A SL Of 144.85 or 144.55 Whichever Is More Suitable To You

If You See It 149.60-151.35 Exit Booking Your Profit.

I Forget The Name Of The Italian Company That Bought BURREN ENERGY Has Given A Buy Back Offer, I Think It is 144-146, After You Exit & If You Feel Compelled To RE-Enter, Then Only Re-Enter @138 or Below.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Savant,

What are ur suggestions on Hindustan oil exploration, pleaase let me know.

Thanks,
Nagendra

SavantGarde, what's your take on Rico Auto. Entered @ 25.00 somedays back. But the scrip seems like it has freezed. Not moving at all. What shud I do?

Rams,

Even I Make Mistakes But I Am Already Prepared Before Taking Position What I Would Do Correct It If The Mistake If It Went Against Me, But Always Striving To Reduce Errors As Much As Possible.

You Are Doing Well So Far Rams..A Few Losses Sometimes Is Also Good To Keep All Of Us On Toes & Not Take The Market Or A Stock For Granted.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde
Dear Savant,
Thank you very much for your concern and suggestions, meantime expecting few lines on Punjabloyd... Hold or Exit???
Await for your feedback..
warm regards,
Rams

Dear Savant,

Actually i respect you a lot and i am younger than you in experience,
that i why i was calling you sir.

I could not purchase CESC or LICHous, as they already opened up too high.
Are they still a buy today ?

is punjlloyd a good buy at this price 334?
is bharat forge a good buy at this price 286?

Awaiting your response,
Thanks & Regards,
Optionstrader

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.