Stocks with Good Results

Hi Sudarshan,

Idea seems to be good. However, I have one suggestion. Will you please post at least one such "stock that has good results" (as you are intending to do in future). Why I am saying this is, this will give a good clue to all other members of this forum as to what to expect in this thread. Just do that and see how the imagination of other members really fly and then only effort put by you may really take off from the ground. Otherwise, it may remain as a moot idea.

Expecting positive response from you at the earliest. Thanking you in advance.
Munchikana

I would like to start the discussion with the company:

TCFC Finance (BSE: 532284 | NSE: )

Financials Quarterly Annual
Income Statement (Sep '06) (Mar '06)
Net Sales 43.79 148.01
Other Income 5.35 0.39
PBDIT 8.70 7.20
Net Profit 7.86 5.99

P/E - 2.28
Div - 12.00
EPS (TTM) - 7.91
B/V - 41.98

Can you tell your views on this company..

Hi friends,

I dont know weather I am getting this right, but is this(see attachment pls) what everyone here is refering to?

Regards

MANOJ

Last edited:
BHEL is fully priced if considered FY07E earnings but it's is a good pick for more than 2 years.The company has a very good order book and it's expected to deliver good results going forward.

But how will the stock trade in the downtrend.
Assuming there will be correction in the market, in which band one can buy this.
This quarter has been very good compared to previous quarter..

Fundamentally enter this stock around 2 to 5% lower than the current price. If the market corrects sure this will also fall, so average it out when it corrects more than 10 or 15%.

Fundamentally enter this stock around 2 to 5% lower than the current price. If the market corrects sure this will also fall, so average it out when it corrects more than 10 or 15%.
Heres a list of Nifty as well as Midcap stocks that have corrected more than 10% in the last 15 sessions.

Regards

Last edited: