Stop loss and brokers

I am still not trading on Stocks but still in forex, along with my experience trades in FXOpen, everything looks normal, despite high fluctuation if the price reaches a stop loss level order closes as usual, however need to understand if the spread reflects the difference between bids and ask influence on our trades.

I am still not trading on Stocks but still in forex, along with my experience trades in FXOpen, everything looks normal, despite high fluctuation if the price reaches a stop loss level order closes as usual, however need to understand if the spread reflects the difference between bids and ask influence on our trades.
In any case, stop loss is part of money management and every trader should understand that stop loss limits losses. How do you set stop loss?

In any case, stop loss is part of money management and every trader should understand that stop loss limits losses. How do you set stop loss?
Usually, I set stop loss based on the risk tolerance and look for support and resistance zones as crucial in technical analysis. Therefore stop loss is one way of mitigating risk, with simple thought, tight risk tolerance provides more opportunities to try again when the first trading plan fails.