Suggest the best free tech analysis software

hi can any one tell me from where to start with Fchart i have downloaded every bit of it now i am not able to set for nse exchange and not able to get any kind of chart and information please help me in this regard i'll be very thank full to you

please

hi can any one tell me from where to start with Fchart i have downloaded every bit of it now i am not able to set for nse exchange and not able to get any kind of chart and information please help me in this regard i'll be very thank full to you

please
First install Fchart software in your computer. To start with you need historical data to be downloaded and imported to your Fchart programme. Please visit the following link to know how to import eod in fchart:

http://www.traderji.com/software/15055-how-import-eod-fcharts.html

Cheers

Himadri

I tried downloading the DATA for NIFTY by CLICKLING on the OPTION INDICES,but the DATA EXTRACTOR was showing the message "FILES OUT OF REACH". What is the meaning of it?

I tried downloading the DATA for NIFTY by CLICKLING on the OPTION INDICES,but the DATA EXTRACTOR was showing the message "FILES OUT OF REACH". What is the meaning of it?
In the data extractor select date range and click indices. Please do not write anything on the script name. Also select the folder for downloading and other one for destination. Now you download and convert the same. It will download all indices data including Nifty.

Himadri

Sir, can you please help me? How can I use free "Incredible Charts"? Does it require an internet connection ? Why does it check for the internet connection when I start it. Is it possible to use it by installing & useing data from .csv or .txt files?

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

MCID28a

Sir,

I have installed Incredble Charts pro 5.0 thinking that it will switch to free version after trial period. Also, I have NSE EOD data available in TXT/CSV format. But now, the problem is that, whenever I start Incredble Charts, it looks for internet conenction & makes some sort of verification. My question is that, is it not possible to use Incredble Charts without the initial verification through internet? How is it possible to go to the Main window/Screen of the software without this verification process? Please be kind enough to give a reply.

Many many thanks in advance.

mcid28a