Swing Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

winstonn

Hi Nerav and all friends,

Tommorow will be most probablt reaction day and please set a stochastic at 8,3,3 .......let it go below 30 zone first time , then again second time. the second time when it goes below 30 and comes out........

Time frame 10 min charts.

Go long on nifty future with stop at most recent swing low.

Put EMA of 5 and 13 ...... when 5 Cross 13 from up to down, exit 50% postion
then trail the profits.

If possible , i will display tommorow the Buy signal directly.

Thanxs
winston

oh 2 much technical analysis

well, all i get is i should go long in nifty futures lot .

Put EMA of 5 and 13 ...... when 5 Cross 13 from up to down, exit 50% postion
then trail the profits. - lolz . this seems to mean i should luk forward the movement of 50-100 points in nifty up direction in 2-3 days with sl the recent buy (where i must hv purchased) ..... this all seems nice

thx

winstonn

Hi neerav,

then i think you should wait for the but signal to come on way,
please dont buy future blindly tommorow , as it can hurt you , beleive me!!!!!!!

Thanxs
winston

winstonn can u comment on two stocks:

encore software bse-code 531750 (to me this seems to be in sideways though target given for it to me by a company is 200 for a year )

nandan exim bse-code 532641 (to me this is jus getting up n down way, target given was 30 til end of jan 07)

thanx again

by the way , essaroil was strong call i feel as it showed very good strength wen mkt. was falling and wen it rised , it also rised

that was gud call by sify .... thnx for ur recomendation on it on another post ....

ohk, so i shouldnt b buying any nifty lot ..... but by ur msg it seems nifty gonna rock ..... boohooo .... then how come i get to know wen to buy ... do u hv any yahoo id or any way to contact or sms or mail or email ......

winstonn

Hi Neerav,

nandan exim can react at 10.50 ,then target is 12.5 then 14.5 then 18.5
then i dont know??????????

About Encore Softwares , It should clear 46 on weekly basis for BIG BANG as the target given by you.

Thanxs
winston

winstonn

HELLO FIRNDS,

Today Nifty4050 Put closed around 43-44.

Sell tommorow Nifty 4050 put around 50 to 55 Rs/-

Your profit : if nifty does not fall below 4050 - ( 50 ) = 4000 levels
then enjoy the premium until expiry.

Your loss: if nifty comes near 4000 ( most unlikely : 4020 to 4030 is nifty support ) you can buy back the Put Option. At the time of buy back , premium would be mostly less because of time value gone.

So ur loss is only your brokerage.

Thanxs
winston

Hi Winston
is tata tel ttml and hindustan lever HLL a good buy??
i was planning on 500 for ttml and 50 for hll
Please let me know ?????????
and any hope for atfl?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.