Tamil Trader Commodity Signals and News Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Again, it goes 100-200 pts in profit and you end in small profit or loss! I am certainly appreciate your trading psychology, not much people have this... but, your money management is not that great, though you mentioned its a 'signal to signal' trading system, you should have some profit booking strategy at certain levels.

What I observe about your system so for is, only on trend market you will get good profits, other than like this kind of 300-400 pts range bound market you end in losses. its more like 315 strategy... Otherwise, let us know your system and adjust any things if necessary!
Thanks for your views.:rofl:

Frequent modification of the strategy or Changing another strategy is not required nowadays.

This is the time to be patient and wait for a great movement.

If i get the buy signal above 6310, it will touch non-stop target of 6775 and 7000.

If i did not get the buy signal at 6310, again market will turn into bearish zone

deepakkukrety

Thanks for your views.:rofl:

Frequent modification of the strategy or Changing another strategy is not required nowadays.

This is the time to be patient and wait for a great movement.

If i get the buy signal above 6310, it will touch non-stop target of 6775 and 7000.

If i did not get the buy signal at 6310, again market will turn into bearish zone
How can you be so sure that markets will be so extreme and trendy?? what if it opens 70-80 points gapup ? ur only hope is that u will catch 350-400 points on sum 'great movement' day....and if mkts goes in consolidation, u will have nothing to trade since u trade crude oil only and ur system in all probability doesn't support sideways market..

Why not apply this system to other trendy commodities like NG, SIL or now copper? Or to bank nifty?? why crude only?

and btw a S/L is S/L....assuming that a few people are following u here , they must have got stopped out at 6310 since u havnt told them to hold as ur 'SYSTEM' didn't give buy signal...

Last edited:

Xitij

Deepak, Do post what would you do if you were trading the same system as TT!

Would you say its a good idea to book partial profits as suggested by rkkarnani? If yes, at what level?
I do it in NF and BNF, again that was a suggestion by rkkarnani only. Later on ST also advised it for BNF but the level differed.
I did calculate that the Profits were better if I did not exit partially but reversed only on change of signal. As is being done by TT in Crude. In short runs, sometimes exiting early was better but in Longer run TT's rule is more profitable. Having said this I must say that it was more comfortable to trade when some profit was booked.

deepakkukrety

Deepak, Do post what would you do if you were trading the same system as TT!

Would you say its a good idea to book partial profits as suggested by rkkarnani? If yes, at what level?
I do it in NF and BNF, again that was a suggestion by rkkarnani only. Later on ST also advised it for BNF but the level differed.
I did calculate that the Profits were better if I did not exit partially but reversed only on change of signal. As is being done by TT in Crude. In short runs, sometimes exiting early was better but in Longer run TT's rule is more profitable. Having said this I must say that it was more comfortable to trade when some profit was booked.
I dnt knw which system he is trading but if he is trading EMA based system then timeframe can be reduced frm 1 hr to 15 min...plus i wud trade with 2 lots n wud like to book profit on one n run the other lot till i get reversal in same system...

TraderPRO

I dnt knw which system he is trading but if he is trading EMA based system then timeframe can be reduced frm 1 hr to 15 min...plus i wud trade with 2 lots n wud like to book profit on one n run the other lot till i get reversal in same system...
Deepak, Good to see your advise. But,

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink

afterall, its his client's money. Let them worry.

Tamil trader

Recent Crude low is 5640. Recent Crude high is 6549

909 points movement for last three months.

I have captured 640 points till now. So i am currently comfortable with my style.

I started this thread in the middle level only. So my trading diary in the traderji shows the loss now

The movements which was seen in the previous week is abnormal.

Closing price on Feb 28 - Friday was 6371.

Monday- Closing- 6508 - 137 points positive

Tuesday - Closing- 6395 - 113 points negative

Wednesday-closing- 6274 - 121 points negative

Thursday- Closing - 6118 - 156 points negative

Friday - Closing - 6305 - 187 points positive

The whole week was with abnormal movement in crude. In such a movement, Every AFL, every moving average, Even a trading style with 1 minute time frame also will give more profit. But you cannot expect on daily basis. Again movement will be normal in future.

I am accepting my loss and profit and disclosing every trades here.

As a friend, I know my crude oil and its character. For last week, my friend was angry on tuesday, wednesday, thursday. and he was happy on monday and friday.

In the normal trading days, How we are going to trade in the crude oil is very important than abnormal movement.

If i change my trading style now, market will go in the normal style. and i wll make loss again.

What i am expecting is the normal movement in crude oil everyday which is 100 points movement from high to low. That's all. But for last week, we have seen one side movement on whole day from morning to midnight. A normal newbie will also make profit in the last week.

If a newbies come to crude market, he can make money easily in the last week by simple strategy. if market opens gap up, buy and wait for the whole day. if market opens gap down, sell and wait for the whole day. Because last week, we have seen one side movement only for the whole day. But it is abnormal for crude about whom i know well.

My friend (Crude) will not cheat me. Because i know his character for last five years. So crude oil is a human for me.

already 6310 on 30 minutes closing basis was updated here. but on friday, there is no closing above 6310 on the 30 minutes charts. so i did not get the buy signal

DEAR TT,

Good story...

still you confuse traderji members ...

as per your charts update(That's hourly chart)

but why you still saying 30 min signal.

may i know your updates reason ? Helping small traders is it.

here lot of members following your updates... good.. but any one can follow or trade? .its impossible..

because all are get watch your calls updates minimum 15 minute late.(browsing)

Then why they all are watching your thread? just simple.. every time they all are watching when you disclosure your trading system.

If you are really helping in small traders means (your post : I have captured 640 points till now. So i am currently comfortable with my style.)..Kindly disclosure your trading system.and give one big fullstop for leg pullers.

Status
Not open for further replies.