Technical Charts by Economic Times [Advanced, Real-time, Free]

Prashant Bafna,

I am curious about the behavior of chart in Chrome and Firefox.

In the Chrome, whatever Indicators or tools such as fibonacci, I use stays there and they are loaded when I open the site and load the scrip even the next day.

However this does not happen with firefox. All the indicators I added disppears and only the scrip gets loaded.

Can you tell why this is and if firefox could be made to remember the Indicators I had used earlier?

Thanks and rgds

Prashant Bafna,

You have provided 5 mn charts for BSE only 15 mn for NSE. Can't you provide 5mn charts for NSE too or even better 1mn chart for both ?

thanks and rgds

Dear Prashant,

Please try to give futures charts for NIFTY index. And also provide real time volume bar for the stocks and index charts.

I am waiting for that.

Thanks in advance,

Raju

Since a week or two, the utility is not working as before. Many a times the chart is not displayed. I have to delete the cache, history, cookies to get it working. Even then many indicators are not displayed Ex: Willliam%R

I have tested this with three browsers : Chrome, Firefox and IE AND also another laptop with latest windows 10 and Edge and chrome

Does any one know about this issue or what is happening.

Prashant too has not been answering the queries here for the past several weeks. I feel he may have left the company or the project.

I need a place where i can find the movement chart for any particular date for intraday. Is there any site available. That will be a great help if anyone can suggest one.

Hello,

I think its better to avoid EconomicTimes charts.

I have been using these charts for about 1 year.
In the initial few months if there were any problems there was quick response if I sent them mail pointing out the issue.

But for about a month I dont receive any response for the problems.
The worst part is the problems are never rectified these days.

Let me point out few problems.

Charts:

1. The timeframe links dont work now.
2. The return column (present on the top right corner) dont show returns figure.
3. The MAs vanishes automatically sometimes. I have to again reset those.
4. The display changes from Log to semi log and vice versa.

Now where its getting really unbearable is this:

Price Alert:

For the past few weeks I cant modify the price alerts. While trying to modify the price, the field where we have to enter the company name, the system doesnt detect the company name anymore. Thus I cant update the prices anymore.

Absolutely disgusting.

Someone kindly help me with these issues,

Kindly point me to a similar chart service and Price Alert service.
I will gradually move everything there.

Thank you.