Thank You Messages for Saint

hitesh

I am really thankful to Saint for his wonderful tutorial thru Teach a man to Fish............... A great selfless service by Saint......

I would like to quote Malayan Proverb.

"One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind." (& share treasure of knowledge selflessly).

With regards
Hitesh.

I am really thankful to Saint for his wonderful tutorial thru Teach a man to Fish............... A great selfless service by Saint......

"One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind." (& share treasure of knowledge selflessly).

With regards
Hitesh.
Well said Hitesh,This is one debt which many would not like to repay...and remain in that debt for ever:)

Smart_trade

hitesh

Well said Hitesh,This is one debt which many would not like to repay...and remain in that debt for ever:)

Smart_trade
Thanks Smart_trade..... Indeed, we can never repay this Debt. But yes, our Belowed Saint has shown us way to Thank him.....

There is a way you could thank me.........surpass all limits that your mind puts on you as far as profits in trading is concerned. Break out of the resistance placed by well meaning and loved ones, society, fellow investors/traders who claim something cannot be done, our own mental frailties, etc........Break out big time. Achieve all that you think today is impossible.

And please never let money stagnate ...give surplus to causes dear to your heart.

Doing the above two.......you have literally thanked me.

Saint

Last edited:

raj_hpking

Thanks a million to Mr. Saint for his great job.

I can understand what is technical analysis is only bcoz of him. Thanks a lot. :clapping:

People can download its pdf version from my signature.

Last edited:
I am not a serious trader or regular at traderji but whenever I visit traderji, I read Saint's threads and post.

Right now m going through his Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!! thread for the past week, thinking of trading after completely understanding his methodology.

These men have set a glorious example by guiding individuals selflessly.... we are always indebted to them esp Saint.

I am not sure why he is not posting nowadays but wahtever he has done is enuf for any novice (like me) to get confident and start trading.....

Hats off dear Saint and all the Seniors of this great forum

Thank you... I know this would not be sufficient but yes it is right from the bottom of the heart

VJAY

With regards
Hitesh.
True hitesh.
"teach a man to fish " changed our trading method/knowledge entirely.Other vise I think now am out of trading world lossing my all capital!!
Thanks saint sir your selfless attention with us sure thousands are helped by you.

Class

I kept on seeing referrences to this Saint and his Teach a man to Fish, so finally I went to see what it was all about. I have so far only read the first 4 pages which is not only a great refresher, but I have already learned somethings new.

Very many thanks to Saint for his efforts in this forum.

Looking forward to finishing the Teach a man to Fish thread and reading other Saint threads which I've missed.

Thank you Saint.:clap:

Thank you Mr. Saint.

I have no other words to add here other than those gratitude expressed above. I second all the above views.

To take my learnings further from here can some one point out a more advanced text or strategy?

That will be a very good pointer to me as well as to many new readers after they complete this text.

Did Mr. Saint write any advanced version after this text?

Please point me to that text.

Thank you.