The best Leverage....nice!

SexyTrader

Ever since I started fiddling around with the demo accounts in Forex, I realized Forex trading is almost a place where people are very interested in donating money to me/us :D :p

Honestly, it looks to me that way....In Forex, everyone who is trading is wanting to donate me as much as they can! :p This is fun...coz the charts are so simple...I do not know any lingo...I look at the "paintings" on Forex charts and go by my INSTINCTS :thumb:

Happy Trading all the time! :)

You trade the position size appropriate for the risk you're willing to take. That's it. You don't max out your position size just because you can. That's how traders blow themselves up.

SexyTrader

pefect 1 sexy trader... even i was planning to do same.. my cousins are all GREEN CARD HOLDERS, more over i got europe business visa so easy for me to this.. rather then opening an account here n getting stuck... better for me rite...hehehe
can u please suggest be best broker bro...
SexyTrader
I would go with the broker that offers extreme high leverage coz I love maximum leverage, but I CANNOT speak for the Extreme high RISK involved in that !!!!

I personally love HIGH RISK coz it translates to HIGH RETURNS for me but I do not wish any trouble for you hence will NOT suggest anyone to you! :) Hope you understand the reason for the same coz it is HIGH risk=HIGH GAIN for sure!! I can stomach that but not sure if you feel the same!

Last edited:

SexyTrader

lol bro/...sothis this matter we are the copy of each other hhehe
I would go with the broker that offers extreme high leverage coz I love maximum leverage, but I CANNOT speak for the Extreme high RISK involved in that !!!!

I personally love HIGH RISK coz it translates to HIGH RETURNS for me but I do not wish any trouble for you hence will NOT suggest anyone to you! Hope you understand the reason for the same coz it is HIGH risk=HIGH GAIN for sure!! I can stomach that but not sure if you feel the same!

SexyTrader

The EurUSD is the one to play now :thumb:

SexyTrader

With such bad times all over...its a GOOD time to Short-sell the currencies :thumb:

Enormous profits rolling in Short-selling Forex now :) I'm doing that....

Atleast Forex looks interesting enough :thumb:

SexyTrader

If someone is good at INSTINCTIVE trading....doubling your capital is faster through Forex ! :thumb:

This is extremely fast...one can double one's entire capital in a day or two !! Amazing....but you can lose all too !

My experience with initial capital equivalent of US$1000.....doubled in just 3 days exact! Wow! :)

SexyTrader

Buy EURUSD at 1.2890 for Target 1.2942 and SL 1.2853 :thumb: Now I'm doing this with 4 lots coz this is a winner is what I feel!

ST, will you please suggest which organization or brokerage co is giving good leverage and great support in trading in india, any kind of market.

SexyTrader

ST, will you please suggest which organization or brokerage co is giving good leverage and great support in trading in india, any kind of market.
Trading Forex for resident Indians using foreign brokers is illegal !

But ONLY if you have a way out of working around this rule, then HotForex is good enough.

Again I repeat, Forex trading is technically illegal in India....