The Best Trading System

What do you like or dislike on this thread?

• Like: Trading Theory, Psy Ops, Myth Busters

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Like: Trading Systems

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Like: Everything on this thread

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Dislike: Too much theory, not enough actionable items

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Dislike: Systems discussed are found as useless

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Dislike: Everything on this thread

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Taking yesterdays discussion forward.Tuna ji how would you have traded crude yesterday based on your system. Pls treat this as a healthy discussion.

No worries, discussion with me will be always healthy. I actually made a big one yesterday which I did not post, based on own systems. I posted the chart only for the new one with OBV which I am testing. I will show you the chart of that trade based on my bb cci system on next post. Right now not in front of my system. But let me acknowledge your concept is really good, else I would have not have build a new one and testing it. OBV adds a whole new dimension to trading decision making. Its nice !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a 5min. chart of OBV of crude. I have plotted BB with my settings on that. The green horizontal lines are the points where one can take longs or add to ones position. The red line is where one could have taken profits. This is to make decision making simple. The reason for adding at the 2nd green line is OBV made a higher high above the BB. The reason for taking profits was vice versa. OBV made a lower low below BB. See if you guys can work on it. I prefer to go by my channels