The Crash( 17.5.2006) and FII activities since then

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

pkjha30 said:
Hi czar

Well I was feeling left alone as nobody to to argue with:D.
I will add another point.
PHP:
 When inconsequential people are also bullish that is a sure sign of impending bearishness.
When inconsequential people are bearish that is a sign of bullishness.
Now everybody including my washerman is bearish so we are slushing in the muddy bottom.

pankaj :)

Pankaj
dada 1st time we both agreed and were right, thinks we should start agreeing more:D

fii's have turned out to have done jolly good shopping in derivative in the last few days, anyways time for caution has come 4 straight up days is too heavy, 5 days white candle max, maybe then a short correction but I think we are heading for 11.5/7 K next week might be shopping time

Last edited by a moderator:
pkjha30 said:
Hi Ahmed

I am little tied up with work.
You know, if we work hard and diligently then only India will be bullish:D

Will try to post today.

Pankaj
Hello Sir,
How r u? it seems very long time u mailed. daily i am looking for your mail:(.
so dear dada. Write mail if u r feeling well? We are waiting for ur vlauable mail.

ok bye dada
Take care

Yep,Pankaj,where have you run off to,my friend..........

Hope all is well on your end.......looking to more great stuff from you.

All the best!
Saint

pkjha30

Hi all

I am really sorry to run like that without telling. But believe me I had so much pressing engagements that I could not post without doing injustice to all, half baked ideas would serve no purpose. Even today I would not be doing that as I have followed market very cursorily. But I understand all's well that ends well. Probably, its showing sign of moving into 10500 to 12000 loop but if 8th Aug passes off smoothly.

Thanks for showing so much concern reihnu, ahmed, srini(hope you have realigned your potfolio), amitt29 and always caring SAINT.:)
This forum is a community full of fine people.

Regards
Pankaj

pkjha30 said:
Hi all

I am really sorry to run like that without telling. But believe me I had so much pressing engagements that I could not post without doing injustice to all, half baked ideas would serve no purpose. Even today I would not be doing that as I have followed market very cursorily. But I understand all's well that ends well. Probably, its showing sign of moving into 10500 to 12000 loop but if 8th Aug passes off smoothly.

Thanks for showing so much concern reihnu, ahmed, srini(hope you have realigned your potfolio), amitt29 and always caring SAINT.:)

Regards
Pankaj
Good to have you back,my friend.....:)

Saint

Hi Pankaj,do drop in a line sometime or drop in the chat room.Its good to have u back.
Pls finish ur engagements,u have done invaluable service to this forum.
Regards
Amit.

really happy to hear from you Take care and finish your engagements at your own time. God bless ypu:)
pkjha30 said:
Hi all

Regards
Pankaj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Equities 21