The Logic Behind Technical Analysis

H

hari09omkar

By the by if any of you get a problem in coding with zero just use the Minimum function ;like Min( a , .0001); so the s/w understands it is non-zero.
This is THE AREA from where the concept of 'limit' has been given birth.Calculus - differential and integral both,can't do without it.Minimum fuction as u wrote,will not be equal to zero,but will tend to zero.In line with the concept.
Now,the arguement was to prove technical analysis wrong....for that,an example was provided.May be it is the right thing to argue that 'zero' point in the parlay of mathematical terms in a math forum,but arguing in favour of philosophy in Traderji? Irrelevant.
I will prefer to skip with this note from Bertrand William Russel,who is not my favourite,but a text of relevance here:

As a philosopher, if I were speaking to a purely philosophic audience I should say that I ought to describe myself as an Agnostic, because I do not think that there is a conclusive argument by which one can prove that there is not a God. On the other hand, if I am to convey the right impression to the ordinary man in the street I think that I ought to say that I am an Atheist, because, when I say that I cannot prove that there is not a God, I ought to add equally that I cannot prove that there are not the Homeric gods.

– Bertrand Russell, Collected Papers, vol. 11, p. 91

But then,what what do I know of Mathematics? It is my father's subject.
ARYABHATTA ZINDABAD.

Last edited by a moderator: