The Loser's Diary

looser

Holding my Longs on MiNifty_F1 (from 01-04-11 on 5868 levels) with SAR at 5879 -- current price around 5950

Ya i was calm today, early in the morning the position moved against me but i was strong enough to hold my longs. Later in the day when i got opportunity to book some profits and take money from table, i didnt get my looser mind to get heavy on me. (i m happy that i was riding to trend comfortably and calmly)

Regards
--
Looser

"It is impossible to win the race unless you venture to run, impossible to win the victory unless you dare to battle."

looser

Ya market is moving against my position, strangely enough i m having calm and just monitoring what the markets are doing.
Shifted SAR at 5855 -F.
Lets see if i get short or stay long in the markets.

Regards
--
Looser

"It is impossible to win the race unless you venture to run, impossible to win the victory unless you dare to battle."

looser

Ya market is moving against my position, strangely enough i m having calm and just monitoring what the markets are doing.
Shifted SAR at 5855 -F.
Lets see if i get short or stay long in the markets.

Regards
--
Looser

SAR Shifted to 5872 - F i.e today's LOD (as advised by S Sir)

Last edited:
rightly said.......:thumb:......

i m very consistent in loosing.......:mad:
Hello looser,
What's the name of that software whose snapshot have you uploaded on 1st april.Is it free?
Do you know any other free software for live streaming quotes?

looser

Shubham i m using fn charts standard (free) version

looser

Holding my longs in Minifty_F1, Shifted SAR to yesterday LOD (5872 - F)

Regards
--
Looser

looser

Minifty F1 SAR hit, currently short from 5872 with SAR at 5931