The Theory of Everything: In Forex

Tavnaz

Charts, S/R Lines

Hello Carmin,
I don't mind at all,because i believe the best description can only be given by charts.
I think you should post some of your charts,i am eagerly waiting to see them,I'm preparing mine i will post charts based on inside bars,at your thread soon.
Regards
Taz

Tweezer tops and bottoms

Hello Everyone
Now I would like to introduce you to one of the most common patterns in forex market i.e Tweezers. Time after time you will keep noticing them and keep making big profits.

Key Points:
1) These patterns have same high or the same low(same high in case of tweezer tops and same lows in case of tweezer bottom).

2) These are mostly formed at good pivot zones and can earn a profit of upto 400-500 $ for a standard sized account.

3) They should be bought at retrace to minimize stop loss and increase profits.

4) Tweezer top can identify continuation in a downtrend and tweezer bottom can signify continuation in an uptrend.

This is all what you need to know as a beginner. Rest advanced we will discuss in details later.
Regards
Carmin

Attachments

Hello Guys:)
I was a bit busy with my stuff as i am going to US. Just want to wish everyone good luck in this business:thumb: and i will soon begin posting after i get over my Vacation.

Regards
Carmin