Thought for the day

niftyoption

IF YOU HAVE WASTE SHOES ...DON'T THROUGH IT INTO DUSTBIN ... PLEASE FIX IN A STRONG TREE IN A GOOD PLACE ...AND ARRANGE SMALL HOLES IN SHOE FRONT SIDE FOR RAIN WATER DRAIN PURPOSE AND AIR FLOW PURPOSE ...

:thumb:

Now i know what to do with my old shoes :)

thanks for inspiration.

you will be missed and i really hope u come back in new avatar .....
there are ppls that visit your thread daily i am one of them

I wake up in morning daily and go on my roof .I take 2 litre bottle with water and fill the Stone;s Kundi that was lying around in my home . and when i go to roof in evening it;s always empty.

ty for inspiration ,sometime it just takes 1 pic to inspire good deeds
Many thanks God bless u :)

Last edited:

XRAY27

Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you,grows you,or makes you happy

Last edited:

niftyoption

Now i know what to do with my old shoes :)

thanks for inspiration.

you will be missed and i really hope u come back in new avatar .....
there are ppls that visit your thread daily i am one of them

I wake up in morning daily and go on my roof .I take 2 litre bottle with water and fill the Stone;s Kundi that was lying around in my home . and when i go to roof in evening it;s always empty.

ty for inspiration ,sometime it just takes 1 pic to inspire good deeds
Many thanks God bless u :)
Brother test123 ,
Thank You Very Much for your affectionate words .... I understand software problems may affect ...But i will not create new id .... It is related to self respect ...my main intention is to serve humanity with self less service....so if i find any new information that will help others ...definitely i will share that information with others .... :thumb: :)

Brother test123 ,
Thank You Very Much for your affectionate words .... I understand software problems may affect ...But i will not create new id .... It is related to self respect ...my main intention is to serve humanity with self less service....so if i find any new information that will help others ...definitely i will share that information with others .... :thumb: :)
niftyoption is one of the good members we have. We are happy to have him back amoungst us and we look forward to his continued participation.

Smart_trade

niftyoption

Thank You Very Much all TJ Members and Mod... for Great Affection and concern about me....

I will be continue with you .....

:thumb:

:)