Thought for the day

Dear TP Bhai ,

please take essence of it .... in India committees :D -- i am not demean heroes --- i am telling truth only

Prime Minister Term
Jawaharlal Nehru 15 August1947 to 27 May1964

Indira Gandhi 24 January1966 to 24 March1977

:D
Ok, they were awarded during their tenure, doesn't mean that they awarded themselves. Nehruji was the most famous freedom fighter after Gandhiji, and 1971, after the Bangladesh war, Atalji himself had described Indira as "Durga Mata". I won't be surprised if in both the cases it had strong approval of the opposition as well.

niftyoption

I am not sure of that fact. It is awarded by a Committee, not by an individual. Not right to demean old heroes.
Dear TP Bhai ,

List of Bharat Ratna recipients

This is a list of recipients of Bharat Ratna, the highest civilian award of India.

1. Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar
2. Aruna Asaf Ali
3. Abul Kalam Azad
4. Vinoba Bhave
5. Gopinath Bordoloi
6. K Kamraj
7. Mother Teresa
8. Bhagwan Das
9. Morarji Desai
10. Indira Gandhi
11. Rajiv Gandhi
12. V. V. Giri
13. Zakir Hussain (politician)
14. Abdul Kalam
15. Pandurang Vaman Kane
16. Dhondo Keshav Karve
17. Bismillah Khan
18. Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
19. Nelson Mandela
20. Lata Mangeshkar
21. Gulzarilal Nanda
22. Jayaprakash Narayan
23. Jawaharlal Nehru
24. Govind Ballabh Pant
25. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
26. Rajendra Prasad
27. Purushottam Das Tandon
28. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
29. C. Rajagopalachari
30. M. G. Ramachandran
31. C. V. Raman
32. Satyajit Ray
33. Bidhan Chandra Roy
34. Amartya Sen
35. Ravi Shankar
36. Lal Bahadur Shastri
37. M. S. Subbulakshmi
38. Chidambaram Subramaniam
39. J. R. D. Tata
40. Bhimsen joshi
41. Mokshagundam Visvesvarayya
42. Sachin Tendulkar
43. C. N. R. Rao
--------------------------------------------

1.Shaheed Bhagat Singh (28 September 1907 – 23 March 1931) 24 years total life

2.the death of Lala Lajpat Rai at the hands of the British police officer John Saunders

3.Chandra Shekhar Azad (23 July 1906 – 27 February 1931) 25 years total life
There contributions are price less for our country
4.Alluri Sitarama Raju (ca. 1897 – died 7 May 1924) 27 years total life

and many more great persons deserving for Bharat Ratna

It is also an established fact that more than Half of the Bharat Ratna
Awards have been given away to Politicians who have been in Power for Last
60 years.
(Source: Google)

but committee ignored those great freedom fighters
please rethink once again ....

these are all facts .... not my interpretations ....

Ok, they were awarded during their tenure, doesn't mean that they awarded themselves. Nehruji was the most famous freedom fighter after Gandhiji, and 1971, after the Bangladesh war, Atalji himself had described Indira as "Durga Mata". I won't be surprised if in both the cases it had strong approval of the opposition as well.
Hi TP Bro,

In India the Bharat Ratna award nominee is sent to President by the PMO(prime minister office) with PM approval. PMO is nothing but PM. President is just to accept and award. Indira and Nehru sent their own names while they were PM. Coming to the point of opposition, there wasn't any notable opposition to make dharnas and no super excited media to show Breaking NEWS. Nowadays, due to RTI people are knowing are these things or else nobody would ever know, who does what :rofl:

I accept CS Azad, Bhagat Singh and many more freedom fighters are more than eligible for this award. Can we think of Nehru and Indira more than freedom fighers who gave away their lives. People say, Nehru is a freedom fighter(actually great to hear that). I am not against Nehru. FYI, Nehru never went out on roads or took risk of his life. He was in a committee, sitting in a room discussing about freedom with the British.

I am an admirer of Sachin Tendulkar and know every player is unique but can we even compare him to the Legends like Major Dyan Chand and Milka Singh, who made their fortunes and of the Nation inspite of many odds. Congree gave Sachin Bharat Ratna to get him into their party and make MP, so that followers of Saching would vote for Congree.

Kahi bhi dekho Rajiv ya Indira ka Naam, kya inke siva desk me koi nahi ?? :confused:

Note : I am not against anyone, just another hurt Indian coz of sick politics.

Anyway, Cheers Happy Trading :thumb:

niftyoption

MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY MEMBERS

Phillip Hughes: Australian batsman dies, aged 25

Australia Test batsman Phillip Hughes has died aged 25, two days after being struck on the top of the neck by a ball during a domestic match in Sydney.
Australia team doctor Peter Brukner said he passed away in hospital, never regaining consciousness.

Hughes, who also played for Hampshire, Middlesex and Worcestershire, was hit by a delivery from bowler Sean Abbott.

"It's an understatement to say we're completely devastated," said Cricket Australia boss James Sutherland.

WORLD LOST GREAT PLAYER

MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY MEMBERS

Phillip Hughes: Australian batsman dies, aged 25

Australia Test batsman Phillip Hughes has died aged 25, two days after being struck on the top of the neck by a ball during a domestic match in Sydney.
Australia team doctor Peter Brukner said he passed away in hospital, never regaining consciousness.

Hughes, who also played for Hampshire, Middlesex and Worcestershire, was hit by a delivery from bowler Sean Abbott.

"It's an understatement to say we're completely devastated," said Cricket Australia boss James Sutherland.

WORLD LOST GREAT PLAYER

OMG!!!! I think WCA......should serious look for Helmet...we need scientific modified helmet (like Inside Invisible air baloon to protect Head) my condolence feeling very bad....:(

Last edited:
Deaths are rare in cricket, although Hughes is the second player in two years to sustain a fatal blow.

Darryn Randall, who was 32 and a former first-class player in South Africa, was killed after being struck on the side of the head during a Border Cricket Board Premier League match in the Eastern Cape last year.

In 1998, former India test player Raman Lamba died after being struck on the head while fielding during a domestic match in Bangladesh. Nottinghamshire's George Summers died after being hit on the head while batting at Lord's in 1870, and Abdul Aziz died after he was hit over the heart in a 1959 Pakistan first-class match.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cr...p-Hughes-dies-age-25-struck-head-bouncer.html

niftyoption

Deaths are rare in cricket, although Hughes is the second player in two years to sustain a fatal blow.

Darryn Randall, who was 32 and a former first-class player in South Africa, was killed after being struck on the side of the head during a Border Cricket Board Premier League match in the Eastern Cape last year.

In 1998, former India test player Raman Lamba died after being struck on the head while fielding during a domestic match in Bangladesh. Nottinghamshire's George Summers died after being hit on the head while batting at Lord's in 1870, and Abdul Aziz died after he was hit over the heart in a 1959 Pakistan first-class match.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cr...p-Hughes-dies-age-25-struck-head-bouncer.html
Dear OMSAI Bhai ,
before one year Raman lamba 's death i meet him at my town ,he played India A group and B Group match and i was taken his Autograph also ....he is a great player ...
your idea is correct ,balloon type further research is required for helmet making , it is a very good idea

Last edited:

nifty trade

I am not sure of that fact. It is awarded by a Committee, not by an individual. Not right to demean old heroes.
And most committee in india are so truthful and honest with their work, they never do a freaking bad job ever.

All system in india are working wonderfully well, 200 years old laws are working great. Judges don't sell their souls

Police working amazing

No corruption in medical line

Being a doctor or doing an MBA is affordable to all

Poors have totally vanished from country

Prosperity is only visible all around

All people in the country have jobs and homes of their own

Wow what a great country of great politicians

And 100% committees work totally honestly and are not biased at all

Award of films are not given to only certain actors and technicians

I am proud of these freaking heros :/