Thought for the day

I wish they would show that with of heavier people running and maybe rephrase the "benefits" of running, and replace with the harmful effects too. Any medical advice should be accompanied with the full disclosure on contraindications.

niftyoption

I wish they would show that with of heavier people running and maybe rephrase the "benefits" of running, and replace with the harmful effects too. Any medical advice should be accompanied with the full disclosure on contraindications.
It is a general information about running.... It is also depend upon age ...strength of body... i saw some people at the age of 70 they are doing running but it is not suitable to all ....some people around 25 they are doing only walking ...it is depend upon so many parameters .... that picture ...they are telling general research results only .....

persons having old age ... hart problems... diabetics and hypertension are not advisable to do running or jogging .... walking and excersiges are advisable to them ....we should take essence on that only all are know that point ,,,but i am remembering once again ....
:thumb:

persons having old age ... hart problems... diabetics and hypertension are not advisable to do running or jogging .... walking and excersiges are advisable to them ....we should take essence on that only all are know that point ,,,but i am remembering once again ....
:thumb:
The problem is that when people only take the essence, they spread it like it was the only gospel truth and the holy grail, and nothing else.

BTW, also people with bone defects like arthritis, osteoporosis etc.