Thoughts on Day/Swing Trading Part 2

Dear ST Sir

Can we use wolf wave principles for finding reversals?? How effective are these wolf waves???
Yes VIKAS, Wolfe Waves work well in finding the reversals. Such patterns particularly after the market has done a sustained move work very well...but at the begining of the move, they tend to fail. It is important to see where these patterns form.

Smart_trade

dear st sir

can you clarify When do we use Diagonal ERLs?....Most of the time we look at normal ERl/VRLs is there any comprehensive post/ thread regarding erls??
Diagonal ERLs are used for identifying reversals in a market which has run a sustained move and the move has got too steep.

Diagonal ERLs are not discussed anywhere in this forum.

Smart_trade

VIKAS 21

Dear ST Sir

Do you use fibonacci retracement levels for your trading purposes,, if yes sir can you please start a thread to enrich us with these levels.

sir i have tried to study it from other books & websites but the way you explain the things it become so simple & easy that it straightway goes into the mind.

I have started earning approx 20% return per month by only blindly following your methods, i very eagerly study all your posts. your way of teaching is so simple that even harder things look very easy.......

again lots of thanks .....