tick data into mins data converter

SR_TA

Thank you, SR_TA and Harsh
The idea is working - I can use copy-paste function in MS once the chart is loaded in MS.

Problem is that this particular tick chart is not loading in MS - a blank chart screen is coming. (I tried your idea on some other scrip saved on my hard drive).
Maybe there's something wrong with my MS...

Though, somehow, I am able to load this tick chart in AMI, and from there, I can convert & view it any TF (1min, 5min and so on).
Now, once I am able to view it in 1min timeframe, how do I get this data in csv or excel or txt format????
Your idea of copy-paste of MS is not present in AMI. :(
I tried to look into various menu options - but I cannot find any tool which would convert a chart displayed in AMI into a csv/excel/text format...

SR_TA, I request you to try downloading the tick data (attached in previous message) and try using your metastock & then copy-paste procedure, whenever you are free.

Well.. it is not showing very clear chart on 1 min data. may be MS has some issue handling intraday tick process. However the same chart is seen on other TFs. I tried the same at my end.. I am attaching the base converted file(your format was giving error so I changed the same to CSV and made some modifications). Also attached 5 min chart data..

---------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry base file is too huge to be uploaded.. I am only attaching 5 min chart file..

SR_TA

file attached again.. Not sure why my earlier uploaded file not seen in the msg..

Sunil

Hi sunil once you are able to chart it ami you export data by this afl downloaded some were from net.
the afl is not working effectively...
:(

Attached is 5m data. It will take sometime for me to modify my script to do 1m, will do that after market if you need it. If you have perl, I can post the script.

-- Milind
THANKS A LOT, Milind
The file is perfect.

I don't have "perl" (no idea what it is) - Please, convert it to 1min data format whenever you are free.

Thanks again.
:)
Waiting for you, Milind...
Please do the needful.:sos:

milind

the afl is not working effectively...
:(

Waiting for you, Milind...
Please do the needful.:sos:
Attached. Sorry for the delay.

-- Milind

PS: Perl is a scripting language, good at text processing among other things. On PC, one can install a unix emulation package called cygwin which includes perl. I had this script to process tick data coming out of odin - real time, and get it into amibroker. cygwin also allows for scripts to be run periodically - say every minute.