Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

biyasc

Uniphos closed at 325.90 in Cash & Amtek closed @ 325.00
hi asish, i would like to share with you one of my biggest problem in trading. basically you can call me a day trader, because i sqare off my position on every trading day. my trading plan risk:reward ratio is around 1:2 to 1:5. i am happy with my plan beacuse of its sound risk:reward & the simplicity. but sometimes my trading plan do not deliver a single entry signal for the whole week. on this week i got only a single signal from my trading plan. today bought idbi & got around rs.6. from the trade. but sometimes i feel very upset when i dont get a signal for long days. and the biggest problem occured when after long days my plan gives me a signal & it turns into a losing trade. would you & other seniors (like cv, saint.) like to express your views on this.

thanks in advance

U

uasish

biyasc,

I am not that competent to comment.To your query ,we know better than any one that a good sucessful Trader always follows his Trading Plan.

Asish

biyasc

biyasc,

I am not that competent to comment.To your query ,we know better than any one that a good sucessful Trader always follows his Trading Plan.

Asish
thanks asish,

biyasc

Watch List :=

HLL / Can Bk / Suzlon / BEML / SBI
sold small qnty canbnk @310, placed sl buy above 312.

1:42 pm, cmp, 305.xx, set the buy stoploss at breakeven.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.