Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
bharti chart is looking very threatening.....but still braved the storm and bought at 827 . Guys who are already in this counter should have stop at 788 . I know the chart patterns are showing a h and s top even in weekly but took the trade considering the favourable risk reward.. Will it hit my stop or give me another profitable trade only time will tell. Another chart iam looking at closely is dlf though yet to entar....

Last edited:
U

uasish

A 1 cursory look at the chart says it is a good entry (will study in week end) but my SL would have been 805.95 in Bharti.

Wot about Reliance Power ?
I have been alloted 64 shares in IPO.(of course my all family have applied)
Should I hold or exit ?
I can hold up to 3 to 4 months.
As I read ur earliest post u have given the target of 600. I have been watching ur posts for quite a time and i do appreciate ur technical calls. I made an excellent profit on ur call to short JP associates. I am learning technicals rite now but I need ur help in my long term investment. I have 500 shares of PTC at an average prize of 163. Should I hold or shifting is advisable ? coz PTC is the only stock which I doubt in ma long term investment .
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ankit Choksi

U

uasish

Annkit,
Would you plz refer in which post i may have mentioned Rel-Power will go to Rs 600.00,normally there are so many posts everyday i am unable to recollect.

Asish

U

uasish

I have a personal belief that ,any Practised Theory must have SOME portion which can be utilised in Mkt to give us little Edge,other wise that Theory cant withstand TIME.
Say MACD / RSI / MA / E-WAVE / Etc.
Before Negation we will have to find out conceptually What it is.With 1 or 2 software & few books we cant understood that Theory.The Quants have 100 % Logic to Negate anything which cant be tested & interpretated Scientifically.At least they have a knowledge base to fall back upon & Draw from it.A definite Methodology.
Elliot Waves & its interpretation are mostly Subjective ,becoz no 2 Gr8's of E.Wave practitioner normally agree on the Bigger / Smaller Counts.Interestingly Madam Silpa Setthy's navel to height proportion is exactly like mine & Mr Bin Laden.
My intention is not to start a debate but to draw a conclusion there may be some advantageous facet.
There is some problem cant Upload chart,will do it after relogging.

rkgoyal_98

Dear Asish,

Hello

Dear sir i am only learning as yet, but as you now if we discuss the things it will defenitely give me more confidence. Looking at the charts it appears to me that PNB should be most likely to come up then SBI and lst OBC.

My reasons :-
Both PNB and SBIN opened on the previous close went down a bit and closed higher then previous opening. This also makes Bullish engulfing pattern and red verses green candle. The pattern also makes tweezers (opening at same as that of previous close and move in reverse direction in the end of day).
OBC makes out a hammer. In weekly charts SBI and OBC are hammer and PNB is Green candle.

Kindly guide me on this further
Rajeev

U

uasish

Rajeev,

You have definetly tried to interpret as per your own understanding.
I also have,but cant upload those charts now.
Only Mkt can tell us what will be fate of these 3 Stocks in Future .My intention is whether we can assume,basing on past data,what will be it's fate in WEEKS to come.

Asish

Status
Not open for further replies.