Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Was eyeing Unitech but could not get a panic bottom,as the Stop would be 171.95 hence this 181.00 level is little high,so the position size would get reduced.

till now s/ls in axis,maruthi and unitech surviving ... lets see 30 min more of action left
stopped out in maruti and unitech ..... both have broken down and i will look to entar maruthi only if its recent pivot high is taken out ....i.e. 733 in hourly and 835 in weekly for longs and below 656 will look to short maruthi for 608...unitech is currently resting at a major support but below 152 it may even test 97 so a major move in either direction is likely . For tomorrow , carrying axis with s/l at 669 and will look at suzlon for longs at 221 with a entry stop..

will buy itc between 181-184.2 s/l 178.9 in cash .... suntv , one of the stronger stocks , is added to the list of break downs will buy it only above 320..ranbaxy above 536 in hourly is another in my watchlist ... just jobbing in suzlon and bank nifty as of now.

U

uasish

From Monday this Thread is to be revived.When Mkt moves Downward then most people beat the trumpet that EVERYTHING IS LOST.
There always will & still be few RARE oppurtunities for L O N G only Guys.
It is really challenging situation,now is the TIME when Men will be seperated from Boys.
Though it may so happen that 3 to 5 % is Max we can expect.

U

uasish

Any up move after a descent fall can not be a straight 45 % .
A phase of volatilty ,then a lull in volatility ,with some base building is neseccasry.

Status
Not open for further replies.