Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

SBIN sell CD13i.

Vivek
SBI facing resistance at stoploss level of Rs 370....if it breaks Rs 375 and breaks out, then it will go higher...

Till then Rs 370-372 is the resistance area for SBI...

Smart_trade

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
SBI facing resistance at stoploss level of Rs 270....if it breaks Rs 275 and breaks out, then it will go higher...

Till then Rs 270-272 is the resistance area for SBI...

Smart_trade
For current 13, stoploss level is at 379(single +), of course the stoploss for previous sell 13 was 370 (but that was without intersection), which hasn't been violated yet.

Vivek

Last edited:

vivektrader

Titan is a scrip which I will be adding in its downmove.....expecting a strong upmove after a correction....

Smart_trade
My subjective sense (which no one can depend upon), is telling that the current downmove may go beyond latest tdst support.

Vivek

My subjective sense (which no one can depend upon), is telling that the current downmove may go beyond latest tdst support.

Vivek
Watching sequential, I had liquidated almost all of my position in Titan....creating liquidity to buy in correction...

ST

vivektrader

Watching sequential, I had liquidated almost all of my position in Titan....creating liquidity to buy in correction...

ST
In Bajajfinance, I had exited at 3400, as the correction did not arrive, had to reenter at 3678. Should have exited only half if at all.

Vivek

vivektrader

Remember I posted about weekly 13 sell in TCS, seems to have found daily alignment now.

Vivek

vivektrader

Vivek
I can't believe this time I was correct, Titan has fallen quite a bit, almost 9% today itself and 15% from top.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk