Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivek sir ,.. iam just posting a non nifty50 stock NBCC for calculation purpose only..pls tell me if its ok..i am struggling a bit with calculations..just posting to check calculations..not to interrupt your flow of nifty 50 stocks posts...NBCC completed cd13 buy..with intersection

Attachments

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
vivek sir ,.. iam just posting a non nifty50 stock NBCC for calculation purpose only..pls tell me if its ok..i am struggling a bit with calculations..just posting to check calculations..not to interrupt your flow of nifty 50 stocks posts...NBCC completed cd13 buy..with intersection
On the 9th bar setup 2 got completed, CD 13 was expected there, but on the same bar if you calculate the length of setup 2 (8.5), it will come out to be greater than setup 1, recycling the countdown based on setup 1 (8.25).
So effectively we are at CD 2 based on setup 2 (on the right).
Learn to count manually, all scripts have limitations. Even when script says 13, verify it my manual counting taking all qualifiers into account.

Vivek

Vivek Sir...
this is a chart of HCLTECH here all the criteria are fulfilling except 13<12<11.. here 13<11 but 12 is bigger inbetween.. how should we see this setup..kindly have a look at the chart and my markings. i have taken into account all the qualifiers..
Intersection complete
Perfection complete
recycling Checked
13<8
only 13<12<11 not matching..

Attachments

Vivek Sir..
Kindly refer the Chart attached

This is a chart of Kajaria ceramics..
The Setup 1 Length is 68
The setup 2 length is 131.70..
Setup 2>1.. But it has started just after CD Completion.. how should we look this setup.. like is the Setup and CD of setup 1 still valid???
Price is still above risk level..

Attachments

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Vivek Sir..
Kindly refer the Chart attached

This is a chart of Kajaria ceramics..
The Setup 1 Length is 68
The setup 2 length is 131.70..
Setup 2>1.. But it has started just after CD Completion.. how should we look this setup.. like is the Setup and CD of setup 1 still valid???
Price is still above risk level..
When buy CD13 got completed there was no setup 2 , so that CD13 is final, even though a new setup completed a few days after that.

Vivek

Last edited: