Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
So vivekbhai u got back internet and phone service?
Since last week lot of violence in ur state,courtesy Raam Rahim... :D
How are u ?
Thankfully its peaceful in my city, mobile internet was down for 6days, home wired net was working good.
I am OK, how are you doing? keeping away from TJ, busy in secret lab:), did you buy that new BMW 5series:cool:?

rjshem

Thankfully its peaceful in my city, mobile internet was down for 6days, home wired net was working good.
I am OK, how are you doing? keeping away from TJ, busy in secret lab:), did you buy that new BMW 5series:cool:?
5 series a good one ull both get one soon if u keep working hard and remember the basics well.repeating again always make sure ur winnings trades r bigger than ur losing trades including ur cost per trade.the more bigger the better.

vivektrader

5 series a good one ull both get one soon if u keep working hard and remember the basics well.repeating again always make sure ur winnings trades r bigger than ur losing trades including ur cost per trade.the more bigger the better.
Sirjee, you have always been most encouraging and well wishing for us both. I was unable to find you on traderji for last many days, nice to hear from you. I always save your posts and try to inculcate your observations in my trading.
Thanks for being there for us.
Regards

Vivek

vivektrader

(Shifted from general thread)
"True,in a secular trend lasting for few years,we may get several sequential buys and sells in between.So here a sell signal does not mean the secular trend is reversing...it could just be a correction in the existing trend....

Whether it is a reversal or just a correction is decided by more evidence like how the TDST gets taken out or it is held.....then nature of further rallies and declines...how the market reacts to news ...

But in daily timeframe even the corrections in ongoing trends could be worth trading even though it may not reverse the main trend.So we trade it .

But just counting the set up and countdowns and thinking that the trend has reversed is too simplistic way of interpreting...like we see overbought reading in oscillator and conclude that the market has to reverse,but we know that there are many more things like divergence( in some cases multiple divergence) ,extreme overbought or oversold condition ( in which case the trend is likely to accelerate rather than reverse..

In my view sequential indicates market cycles which are not defined by trading days or calendar days but are more defined by the market action itself.

Smart_trade"

Vivek

Last edited: