Trade Station

jlmalhotra

{{{{ please note that tradestation currently does not supports metastock intraday data, for doing intraday analysis you will have to use ASCII data. }}}
You can use globalserver to feed your Trade station in real time.

Globalserver can be fed using ManshiRT and Metaserver

I know of a vendor in Banglore who can help you with TradeStation data.
If in case you want I can provide you with his Tel No.

Its better to use Multicharts as it is much lighter on computer

Hi,

how much does it cost to purchase Tradestation and ofcourse renewal cost if any?
better option is to download a crack of Omega research prosuits which is older version of Tradestation. It's free and works perfectly fine. I am using that and taking Rt data feed from odin. Let me know if you need any help.

You can use globalserver to feed your Trade station in real time.

Globalserver can be fed using ManshiRT and Metaserver

I know of a vendor in Banglore who can help you with TradeStation data.
If in case you want I can provide you with his Tel No.

Its better to use Multicharts as it is much lighter on computer
Hi sir

using tradestion , intrested in nse data for my ts
pls help
shekar
[email protected]

better option is to download a crack of Omega research prosuits which is older version of Tradestation. It's free and works perfectly fine. I am using that and taking Rt data feed from odin. Let me know if you need any help.
Will you please provide the link for the above ?

Easy way to get NSE data into Tradestation is to get OwnData 3 software from http://www.multicharts.com/tradestation/

And have a brokerage account with Interactive broker and get the NSE data for FREE http://individuals.interactivebrokers.com/en/p.php?f=marketData

Once you have the NSE data, OwnData 3 software can upload the data into Tradestation in realtime.

You can see the charts in realtime in TS for all the NSE symbols.

This month they are running a special for OwnData 3 software with lifetime access for $997.