Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

DSM

Logged into TT to see a message about upgrades..... Will not be able to answer questions, as have to review.

Amibroker TT bridge......

Advanced Option trading trading, with 30 preloaded strategies....

Six new indicators....

Looks like someone heard me asking for Money Flow Index :)

I did write to them about it some months ago.
Logged into TT to see a message about upgrades..... Will not be able to answer questions, as have to review.

Six new indicators....

DSM

TP,

So now looking fw. to you diverting the money flow into your account. Good luck. :):):)

Looks like someone heard me asking for Money Flow Index :)

I did write to them about it some months ago.

mmca2006

Amibroker TT bridge......

Advanced Option trading trading, with 30 preloaded strategies....

Are they charging separately for it :( if so how much??

DSM

mmca,

Not sure, as have not checked on the pricing... will wait for their software to be tested out and get reviewed.... once it's known to be stable, will enquire.... :):):)

Are they charging separately for it :( if so how much??

Just a quick query to the gurus here. It is about 60 min candle formation.

I have noticed that the 1st 1hr candle ends at 10:00 (actually at 9:59:59) and the next at 11:00, so on and so forth. Shouldn't it be ending at 10:15 (or at 10:14:59)? I understand market opens at 9:00 but it is only from 9:15 that we, the unwashed, can trade. Shouldn't the candle be reflecting that 1 hr of actual trading time.

Do other platforms construct candles the same way?

DSM

Maybe some guru will reply as required, am answering just from a trader's perspective..... On TT the 60M candle ends at 10:14:59 so not sure where you are getting the candle ending at 9:59:59

Please recheck.....

Just a quick query to the gurus here. It is about 60 min candle formation.

I have noticed that the 1st 1hr candle ends at 10:00 (actually at 9:59:59) and the next at 11:00, so on and so forth. Shouldn't it be ending at 10:15 (or at 10:14:59)? I understand market opens at 9:00 but it is only from 9:15 that we, the unwashed, can trade. Shouldn't the candle be reflecting that 1 hr of actual trading time.

Do other platforms construct candles the same way?