Trading and Training

mohan.sic

More people are coming to the market to make money, invest, etc., and more trainers are opening tapori stalls to sell snake oil courses. Let's wait and see what happens.

Even if sebi regulates and comes with registered trainers, they are not going to help make money the way people expect from them.
They are not going to teach anything new than those whom you called tapori stalls :D
Thay teach the same fundamentals or technical analysis etc stuff mostly but with an honest approach.

And what makes the difference between regulated trainers and tapori stalls - is " ETHICS, Standards and morals "
Regulated trainers may work on principles and stay away from making fake promises, make people understand reality i/o driving them to crazy profit dreams.

But irrespective of all this, if people do not apply common sense no regulator or regulations are going to help.

mohan.sic

Yes, I agree financial knowledge is necessary if one wishes to avoid scammers of any kind. There are so many courses, workshops out there that could be done for free. Starting slow and small is the right way to attain success in this market.
Yes financial knowledge is very much necessary to avoid scammers and I would like to add that common sense is also very important to avoid scammers.

Hi Traders,

I was thinking about this while reading through Twitter recently... Why are people so attracted to training, workshops, etc. offered by another person and pay money without checking their history or background? People are getting blindsided by screenshots and reviews. I believe some kind of norm must be put in place to control these trainers. So many of those things are illegal. Put in the effort to read through books and forums instead of searching for someone else. Holygrail. Begin with the fundamentals at the bottom and work your way up.

Financial education should be mandatory for every person. We should practise at the grass-roots level to enlighten the upcoming generation about the importance of financial knowledge.
It's concerning how many people invest in training and workshops without verifying the credentials of the providers, often swayed by impressive screenshots and reviews. Implementing standards for these trainers could help mitigate the risks. Instead, investing time in reading reputable books and engaging in forums offers a solid foundation. Financial education should indeed be a fundamental part of education, starting from an early age, to ensure everyone understands the importance of financial literacy and avoids falling for unverified schemes.

It's concerning that many traders invest in workshops without verifying the trainer's credentials, often swayed by flashy marketing. Establishing norms for trainers is crucial to protect individuals. Prioritizing foundational financial education and encouraging self-study through books and forums can empower the next generation with essential financial literacy and decision-making skills.