trading futures on technical analysis with toocool

toocool

Ok, now that I got some fundings, I need some recommendations from you guys for investment of 6 months to 1 year, since there are hundreds of stocks and I don't follow each stock people are welcome to recommend.

Please do it :)

toocool

SGX @6316

I hope it's again a lesson for traders to understand that taper was supposed to be bad according to the whole wide world, but it starts as good bullish point for markets, if you are technical analyst stop listening to what the whole world says about anything, follow your analysis only

saakk

somethings not right ,too much volatility i am out o longs
Nothing is wrong my friend, Tapering of BOND buying is a good sign for USA because FED said it will start tapering its QE once economy starts to recovers (though nothing is further from the truth) may be that's why S&P is up. But it is bad for emerging markets and good for USD because we use it for trade and as reserves currency. Less printing of money less in circulation.

toocool

Nothing is wrong my friend, Tapering of BOND buying is a good sign for USA because FED said it will start tapering its QE once economy starts to recovers (though nothing is further from the truth) may be that's why S&P is up. But it is bad for emerging markets and good for USD because we use it for trade and as reserves currency. Less printing of money less in circulation.
see , i do not know all this economics mumbo jumbo , consider me living in a forest with my internet and charts and a deaf ear for news .

what i said was market opened higher but fell hard with huge volumes , in that sense something was wrong for longs and i booked 1000 rs loss . that's it .

1 question though if with only 7 sur in music ,unlimited musical composition can be made . then how many possibilities exist in economics with almost unlimited number of factors affecting the economics of a country ?

think about it.

following TA is better than this financial sar khapai, it narrows down the knowledge of direction of the markets to a bearable level :):thumb:

Last edited:

toocool

next week will start with weekly top pivot establishment of life time high of 6415 , on weekly charts this pivot might be a signal of change of direction of the trend for few weeks to the downside/sideways , so will have to look for shorts now , a move above 6300 spot will be a change in stance changing scenario or after some downside if market stabilizes .

the targets of this downmove is 1st -5974 -6000 , and if continued 5800

initiated shorts with 100 qty in jan @ 6257