Trading in Whisky's Style-It's an addiction

whisky

Bought BankNifty 5800CE @ 331:thumb:
Oops :lol:a typo in excitement of trades it was BankNifty 9800CE :thumb:

Thanks Gandhar Bhai:thumb:

whisky

So which shot you are going to play Mr.Whisky today? What about Infy today?
Sir, Not trading in Infy today, working on BankNifty:thumb:

whisky

What a movement, shorting BankNifty is a big fun today:rofl: couldn't update my trade today as movement is so fast

whisky

Till InfyFutr Crosses 3100, my strategy is to buy on dips and reverse strategy for AxisBank sell on rise till breaks 1100.:thumb:

Let's see what works
AxisBankFutr is working today, still in sell mode till achieve 2nd target of breaking 1000, it's not a day target, may be in coming week it can break 1000 easily.:thumb:

whisky

My Learnings & Rules (I will keep on adding to it, to have one list)

R1- Book profit if price come close to your target, don't wait for exact rate.
R2- Taking quick action is the key in trading
R3- Stop trading for the day,if already got good profit for the day, don't be over confident
R4- Don't trade in a particular scrip/index if you are not confident about the move. It's better not to trade rather than trading wrong.
R5- Don't trade if risk reward ratio is not favorable.
R6- Ready with your trading action plan in advance. Market timings are for action not for planning, one miss can be a big opportunity loss/trading loss.

L1- Keep a stop loss or a close watch, if your trade move confirmed in negative direction, take exit immediately.
L2- Focus on trade, opportunity can come at any time, don't miss trading opportunity, even a small opportunity can pay you big.
L3- Don't regret if you miss the opportunity, wait for the right one to enter.
L4- Trade patiently, quality of trade matters not the frequency/numbers.
L5- Stop trading for the day,if your most of trades are resulting negative for you. Remember, everyday is not your day.
L6- Trade with your independent due diligence,learning & thoughts, don't get influenced.Trading on someone else tips is like crossing the road as a blind man.

:cheers:

whisky

AxisBankFutr is working today, still in sell mode till achieve 2nd target of breaking 1000, it's not a day target, may be in coming week it can break 1000 easily.:thumb:
Close to Target:thumb:

whisky

Target achieved, Booked all positions in AXISBankfutr @998, now the next target for this week is 980/-, in this week it should sustain below 1000. Now it's in sell on rise mode, keep trading:thumb:

whisky

Target achieved, Booked all positions in AXISBankfutr @998, now the next target for this week is 980/-, in this week it should sustain below 1000. Now it's in sell on rise mode, keep trading:thumb:
Closed around the target of 980/-:thumb:

whisky

My Learnings & Rules (I will keep adding/modifying it to have one list)

R1- Book profit if price come close to your target, don't wait for exact rate.
R2- Taking quick action is the key in trading
R3- Stop trading for the day,if already got good profit for the day, don't be over confident
R4- Don't trade in a particular scrip/index if you are not confident about the move. It's better not to trade rather than trading wrong.
R5- Don't trade if risk reward ratio is not favorable.
R6- Ready with your trading action plan in advance. Market timings are for action not for planning, one miss can be a big opportunity loss/trading loss.
R7- Move with the market & don’t expect the market to move with you.

L1- Keep a stop loss or a close watch, if your trade move confirmed in negative direction, take exit immediately.
L2- Focus on trade, opportunity can come at any time, don't miss trading opportunity, even a small opportunity can pay you big.
L3- Don't regret if you miss the opportunity, wait for the right one to enter.
L4- Trade patiently, quality of trade matters not the frequency/numbers.
L5- Stop trading for the day,if your most of trades are resulting negative for you. Remember, everyday is not your day.
L6- Trade with your independent due diligence,learning & thoughts, don't get influenced.Trading on someone else tips is like crossing the road as a blind man.
L7- Believe in results, it is only the result that matters.

:cheers:

DanPickUp

@Whisky

It is good that you have such a list you show in the above post. Such a kind of list should be on the trading desk directly in front of any beginner, even more advanced trader.

I even recommended traders in the past to make an analyzes of how they make mistakes and then create some thing like you have done. Why? It helps incredible to be in better control of about may occurring mistakes they repeat again and again.

Well done :clapping:

Take care / DanPickUp