Trading Nifty by Levels

If anybody wants Afl for prime system(http://www.livetradesystem.com/) for stocks, then simply thank this post(plz dont put request here n there)
I will send afl through PM by tomorrow morning.
Regards

Sent PM to 23 Traders
unable to PM to adityawahi ARV athreya ganesh harshakumar khokan meena novicetrdr rajsingh vikramwahi
plz check ur settings
khushi my pm is on. please send me. thank u.

khushi00

khushi my pm is on. please send me. thank u.
Ohhh nilesh plz plz give me some time
plz see my post i m updating every thing
Plz plz plz dont be so impatient, see i ve written by tomorrow morning
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

If anybody wants Afl for prime system(http://www.livetradesystem.com/) for stocks, then simply thank this post(plz dont put request here n there)
I will send afl through PM by tomorrow morning.
Regards

Sent PM to 25 Traders
unable to PM to adityawahi ARV athreya ganesh harshakumar khokan meena novicetrdr rajsingh vikramwahi rahul
plz check ur settings
Attended on email:
adityawahi athreya novice ganesh
plz write ur traderji ID in subject line
hi, can you please give 4shared link, also need help, please check your email.
thanks.
:):):):):)

khushi00

Dont want to distribute openly forever
You can remove thanks anytime after work is done
I HAVE NO OBJECTION !!!!

khushi00

Plz read my first post again.....
I am here only for 1 month so what i will do of "THANKS" if am posting for here for 1 month only
Everyone has different home conditions
For past 1 year in stocks & and 50 days in nifty, I am earning heffty amount.
First time i started writting in post
I am answerable to my husband that what i am doing here (As he dont like wasting time on forums)
His methodology is to simply google whenever we stuck somewhere
so i need some type of quick response that is favourable to my work.
Its very tough for a lady to take care of baby, do trading,take care of household and finally posting on forum
so twice a week he sees my posts and says ok u r helping somebody!
Moreover Nobody knows Who the khushi is
whenever i stop writting this post will be lost in history of this forum then who cares how many thanks i received!!

khushi00

SORRY FRIENDS I AM LEAVING THIS FORUM
SORRY TO SAY BUT I AM LEAVING IT MIDWAY
THIS FORUM IS NOT RIGHT PLACE TO SHARE VIEWS WHETHER IN SOME OTHER THREAD OR YOUR OWN THREAD
YOU ALL FREE TO REMOVE ALL YOUR THANKS FOR MY THIS ACT
STILL THANKS TO TO ALL WHO THANKED EITHER FORCEFULLY OR OBVIOUSLY !!!
THREAD CLOSED FROM MY SIDE !!!
:stop::stop::stop::stop::stop:

khushi00

Sorry to say khushi

But I dont understand why you are asking everyone to say thank you in return of any afl or any other system that you want to share with TJ Member.

If a person at here likes your work then they will appreciate your work by default no need to force any one to say you thank you!

Many people at here earlier inform you that there PM is not working so that they will not receive any pm from your side. I also appreciate that, for them you open some dummy email account so that TJ member will send you some personal thank you mail (request mail) so on that basis you will share that stuff with them.

But why all such exercise? When TJ Forum has given enough option to share a file.

My point is that "If you are so concern about forum member and want to help them", then why did you dont you post an afl / trading system openly on forum site itself like others do.

Many senior TJ member here share their personal own work at here and in case if anyone need help to write his own idea they always ready to help them without any reward or any thank you word.

Well if you ask me seriously, asking someone to thank you then only you will share some of your work / others work is not right way to approach Traderji.

Traderji is platform where people join to gain some knowledge and latter if they are capable enough then they share their experience with others so that each and every member get benefited out of that.

Frankly speaking in my eyes you need an attention; you want to be a start of Traderji in short time. You want to show others that you are big shot and I think you purposely doing all this by saying hit thank you button, so that your reputation will shoot at here and same times your ego will be satisfy as big shot.

Finally I hope that you will read my post not in hurry, but with the peaceful mind and think twice abt what I had written.

Sorry one more time if you feel that some of my words are harsh on you but this is my stand about you.(Hope it will change soon)

HULK

Pls Note: - This is my last message on your thread and I am not going to reply you back, against your explanation :thumb:
I am really sorry but i never know that my act is such a mean act !!!