Trading Nifty by Levels

Sorry to say khushi

But I dont understand why you are asking everyone to say thank you in return of any afl or any other system that you want to share with TJ Member.

If a person at here likes your work then they will appreciate your work by default no need to force any one to say you thank you!

Many people at here earlier inform you that there PM is not working so that they will not receive any pm from your side. I also appreciate that, for them you open some dummy email account so that TJ member will send you some personal thank you mail (request mail) so on that basis you will share that stuff with them.

But why all such exercise? When TJ Forum has given enough option to share a file.

My point is that "If you are so concern about forum member and want to help them", then why did you dont you post an afl / trading system openly on forum site itself like others do.

Many senior TJ member here share their personal own work at here and in case if anyone need help to write his own idea they always ready to help them without any reward or any thank you word.

Well if you ask me seriously, asking someone to thank you then only you will share some of your work / others work is not right way to approach Traderji.

Traderji is platform where people join to gain some knowledge and latter if they are capable enough then they share their experience with others so that each and every member get benefited out of that.

Frankly speaking in my eyes you need an attention; you want to be a start of Traderji in short time. You want to show others that you are big shot and I think you purposely doing all this by saying hit thank you button, so that your reputation will shoot at here and same times your ego will be satisfy as big shot.

Finally I hope that you will read my post not in hurry, but with the peaceful mind and think twice abt what I had written.

Sorry one more time if you feel that some of my words are harsh on you but this is my stand about you.(Hope it will change soon)

HULK

Pls Note: - This is my last message on your thread and I am not going to reply you back, against your explanation :thumb:
Arre hulk bhaiya yeh kya likh diya
aaj aapki wajah se mujhe ye forum join karna padd hi gaya
aap traderji mein to hain par shayad trader nai
kya farak padta hai agar koi thanks maang bhi raha hai
aapki reputation to jaisi hai waisi hi rehti
naa hi khushi ji ne aapko chot pahunchahne waali koi baat ki
woh to bas apne trade aur trading method share kar rahi thi

main mumbai mein mangat lal firm mein junior accountant huun
aur is forum ko 4 mahino se dekh raha huun lekin
hamari firm mein 200-500 lot ki trading hoti hai roz
apko sunn kar taajub hoga
ki jab se khushi ji ke trade maine dekhe main surprised tha
ki jin level pe unhone trading ki ussi rate ke aas paas hamare yahan trading hui
suniye, unke call put pressure ko hamare yahan awaz uchchi aur awaz neechi kehte hain
unki volumes ko bhaar bolte hain
support resistance ko roka kehte hain
shaam ko jab nse se data aata hai to sabse zyada pending order unke senti level ke aas paas hi hote the
iss method mein kabi stoplloss nai lagta sirf kehne ke liye hota hai
ye tareeka bahut purana hai lekin koi batata nai hai
ab jab koi bata raha tha tab apne yeh kya keh diya?
main kya bataun ki kal unhone subeh jab pantaloon ke bare mein likha to hamare yahan bhi pantaloon ki charcha hui aur sham ko jab maine accounts banaye to pantaloon ki bot bhaari trading thi
iska matlab ya to khushi ji kisi brokig firm ke sath juudi thi ya unka tajurba sach ka tha
to hum bhi kuch seekh lete
kisi ne kaha ki aap afl n ami broker mein mahir ho lekin ye software hone ke baad batate hain jabki hamari firm mein koi software nai chalta fir bi lakho ka fayda hota hai roz
aap khushi ji ke trade padiye har tarike ki market mein unke khana banane jane se pehle 30-40 point ho jate the aur stop loss bi nai lagta tha
iska matlab sirf 2 lot par 50000rs ek mahine mein
jisko pata hai wo bolta nai hai sirf kamata hai
hamare ya ye sab cheeze hain lekin unki post padne ke baad samajh aya

saivenkat

Finally this thread is also no exception, to the act of drawing curtains, just because of the disgraceful comment by one member on the selfless service rendered by the author of the thread.

An uncatagorised remark on whom, who do selfless sharing, will definitely prick the heart of the sharer.

I hope that, she will set aside the remark made by a baseless self esteem person, and would come back this forum with high spirits.:thumb:

Regards

Sorry to say khushi

My point is that "If you are so concern about forum member and want to help them", then why did you dont you post an afl / trading system openly on forum site itself like others do.

Many senior TJ member here share their personal own work at here and in case if anyone need help to write his own idea they always ready to help them without any reward or any thank you word.

HULK

Pls Note: - This is my last message on your thread and I am not going to reply you back, against your explanation :thumb:
Hard to find any one take live trading according to the material shared in the forum, All that is seen is after the fact analysis and reasoning. It is just like CNBC experts.

What khushi has done is first she proved that her strategy make profits by calling real trades. How many of the Dons / Masters here can do it. None. That is the difference.

What is wrong if she is reluctant to post her material publicly but ready to share with some on line friends.

sunny_cool

Khushi,

you were doin fabolous job & lot of ppl here are supporting you... Hope you will ignore the useless comments by useless person who just tried to spoil the spirit & purpose of thread...Hope you will don't let that happen & will continue with your appreciating work....

You reacted to ONE negative comment....Now you must react to ENDLESS positive comments

Hope to see you back :thumb: :clap:

aaj subah jab hamne khushi ji se mail par aaj ka din poocha to:
"Now Nifty trading 4995 up almost 150 points.
Today strong resistance area 5040 to 5065. High risk traders can sell higher level and keep strict stop loss @ 5065 closing basis
If closed above 5065 then next resistance @ 5190, 5240 levels
Today support @ 4920 if trade below than this then can go to 4870"

"strength of market is still very weak it may fall any time
NO MONEY .....NO FII............NO BUYERS.....BIG PROBLEM ON THE WAY.....GDP-6.8% ........LOW EXPORTS...DEPRECIATION OF INDIAN RUPEES AGAINST FOREIGN CURRENCY.....TRADE DEFICIT.....NEW CREDIT CRISIS IN INFRA PROJECTS"

Positional traders should now be long as suggested. The levels to be watched tomorrow is 4911. Above this bull will rule. At this point of time it seems there should be a gap up opening tomorrow. Lets hope for the best. Above 4940 it's more upside again. 4911 is the level above which bulls will try to push Nifty Fut to 4960-4980 levels. If sustains below 4911 Nifty will remain weak and shorting will be seen to drag nifty lower. But technically, I think bulls have upper hand and any dip seen should be used for going long with due stop loss. Below 4898 Nifty would revisit 4880-60.

Trend decider for Thursday 4910-4930

The following may be referred to for Intra day purpose.

Long above 4941 SL 4920 for 4958-4980-4995-5020
Short below 4910 SL 4934 for 4892-4877-4853-4834

If fails to sustain or trade above 4960 may short with SL above 4982 for lower levels. Any dip to 4880-4860 may be used for going long with SL at 4830.

Banknifty Future

Long above 8770 SL 8724 for 8817-8845-8889-8927-8960-8998
Short below 8700 SL 8746 for 8670-5630-8607-8575-8546-8520