Trading Nifty by Levels

athreya if some days MACD whipsaws then i told rahul to use zig function along with MACD
but do it with MACD 10,25,4 and zig setting at 0.8
Your MACD settings are miles away from mine...hence yesterday i missed IBREAL call u were giving and i was actually confused with my MACD settings.

Simply Awesome!!!

khushi00

Your MACD settings are miles away from mine...hence yesterday i missed IBREAL call u were giving and i was actually confused with my MACD settings.

Simply Awesome!!!
Sorry i accept my mistake :console::console::console:
Good stock + rigth MACD setting + 3 mins chart = thousands bucks daily

actually i am not of a computer guy
did tht pasting but now how to get nifty stocks in amibroker tht is the prob:confused:
sorry guys for the inconvince
Did u already configure Amibroker to use StockLive Database...?? If no, then there is a step by step instruction sent by Khushi Ji's link...

vikrit

yeah when i am running macros manually then its working, . how to set it to run auto.?
hurray... got it... it was security settings. now file working...

thanks KHUSHI and HAUSHANG :clap::clap:

Sorry i accept my mistake :console::console::console:
Good stock + rigth MACD setting + 3 mins chart = thousands bucks daily
Oh no...Its my mistake i didn't tell my MACD settings ...Sorry i accept my mistake :rofl:...
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

vikrit

Did u already configure Amibroker to use StockLive Database...?? If no, then there is a step by step instruction sent by Khushi Ji's link...
plz give me the link. thanks