Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

linkon7

today's cam levels are :
H4: 5,292.67
H3: 5,279.51

L3: 5,253.19
L4: 5,240.03

We finally made a close above previous 2 day's low.
Yesterday's low 5245 is important and a close below this can take us to lower levels.
the high of the last 3 days are 5295, 5303.25 and 5293. These levels have been acting as the supply zone and a run past them will ensure we see higher levels.

Yesterday's range was 47 points. The average range is collapsing and this points to a big move soon. Options players can opt to buy 5400 call and 5100 put and hold the strangle for the next week. A 5-7% move is op the cards, so either direction can ensure the pair is in profit.

SGX gave us a high of 5289 and a low of 5261. So a break of this range can be the direction for today.

linkon7

then it would help i we can draw H3, H4, L3, L4 lines in the price chart. may be vinod can help us
Its already there in the afl. But its based on the LTP and the Low / High registered by the RT service provider. SO manual drawing of the lines is more helpful...

U nailed it on the head. Just plain simple BB and CCI...! nothing more...!
Yeah Linkon !!!!!!
Just PLain Plain And SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!..........but will take years to master.....
Linkon Just Refering to your always lucid and candle lighting style:clapping::clapping:
Keep it up Linkon

Regards
SREENAN

linkon7

price opened between H3 and L3, so waiting for 5279 or 5253 to be breached... before that is wait and watch...

linkon7

Yeah Linkon !!!!!!
Just PLain Plain And SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!..........but will take years to master.....

Regards
SREENAN
That's because we have a inherent problem of distrust of what we see on the charts and give importance to what we believe. Our belief comes from crowd mentality. If 10 guys were instructed to tell me that my left arm is shorter than my right arm, I will believe it and go for a medical checkup. If the doctor says they are perfect, I'll go for a second opinion...:lol:

Last edited:

linkon7

sold 5300 put at 121... as a hedge against yesterday's shorts...!

linkon7

Still waiting for breach of 5279 or 5253 to act...!

linkon7

range of 20 points...

If we break yesterday's low of 5245... then it'll be the second day of lower low and lower high.

It opens a tgt of 5214 and 5161.