Trading NR7 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Cubt, I have a query regarding your earlier post. You said the shortlisted stocks will reach their targets. I didnt get this statement. Could you kindly elaborate on the same.

Regards

Cubt, Thanks for your continued effort to help others. In your above Post, how has the Target been calculated?
Hi,

The target is calculated based on the setup i explained in the above post

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/29825-trading-nr7-setup-212.html#post810885

I have mixed up Darvas Box theory and NR7 setup, shortlisted Nifty 50 stocks for safer bets.

Shortlisted further to check for stocks which are trading near their 52 week high.

Based on this setup, i feel even Nifty would move 450+ points in coming months. I have not calculated the exact figure for Nifty, but based on last one month low which is around 5500 and current range is 6200, difference 700 points, 75% of this difference is 525.

So there's a maximum probability that Nifty would move much higher in coming days.

Plus

I have read some where in a threat that if Nifty crosses Jan high, then we would end that year with much higher points. Nifty crossed Jan 2013 high, so all maps shows that we are heading towards record high in Nifty. There could be some pull backs but for sure Nifty not gonna break down one month low of 5500.

so cheers :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

NR7 stocks activated:
IGL=Long
BOI=Long
Muthoot Fin=Short
Missed M & M today at the NR7 high trigger price :mad::mad::mad:

However entered into USDINR trade as it has crossed the NR7 Buy trigger @ 55.11 :thumb:

And for positional trades, ppl can enter into M & M, for the target of 1140 Rs. with wide stop loss of Rs.870

Status
Not open for further replies.