TATACOMM :229.8 - 224.75
THERMAX* :620 - 613.5
VOLTAS :85.1 - 83.15
M&MFIN* :278.9 - 273.2

*indicates that listed also in NR21.

happy weekend,
angira....

trader15

Exit when it complete the NR7 day' range or u can book partially at 50% of range.

angira...
May be i havent understood it correctly... Do u mean to say we need to trade only within the range and not the range breakout.

Have been following NR7 thread and analyzing the stocks and their movements for last 1 month. What I have observed is actual gains lie in breakout of these levels. My observation is on day stock is in NR7, it will trade in that range and ideally should breakout of the range and that's where stock zooms off ..

Please provide your inputs.

DanPickUp

Well, our little foreign hater "Trader15" is asking for help, even with the word: Please :lol: As the thread owner is not living in India, so how comes that you ask questions in a foreigner thread you little foreign hater?

Last edited:

trader15

Well, our little foreign hater "Trader15" is asking for help, even with the word: Please :lol: As the thread owner is not living in India, so how comes that you ask questions in a foreigner thread you little foreign hater?
I think you have still not understood the meaning of "collaborate" and "humble". These two words dont exist in your language or your ego is wide enough not to let them inside your pea sized brain...

Everyone in this forum is to work together and learn... it could be an expert or a novice... using word please is not equivalent to begging in our culture rather than a word to show respect.

I think you should focus on your trading mr. dan the gas guru rather than stalking my posts...

Its ur gas which makes you think anyone of this forum is foriegn hater... But yes we are gas haters... So if you have any respect left (which I doubt u have) for yourself, focus on contributing to meaningful discussions in the forum rather than engaging in fights and spoiling the aura of threads..

DanPickUp

I think you have still not understood the meaning of "collaborate" and "humble". These two words dont exist in your language or your ego is wide enough not to let them inside your pea sized brain...

Everyone in this forum is to work together and learn... it could be an expert or a novice... using word please is not equivalent to begging in our culture rather than a word to show respect.

I think you should focus on your trading mr. dan the gas guru rather than stalking my posts...

Its ur gas which makes you think anyone of this forum is foriegn hater... But yes we are gas haters... So if you have any respect left (which I doubt u have) for yourself, focus on contributing to meaningful discussions in the forum rather than engaging in fights and spoiling the aura of threads..
Why don't you stay now in your thread and do your paper trades there?

Status
Not open for further replies.