Trading NR7 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohangawale

NR7 Stock Triggered on 3rd Nov:
Code:
[B]STOCK		HIGH		LOW[/B]
MARUTI		1,436.85	1,396.00
Today i thought there will not be a single NR7 stock, but after scanning i found out in such a big black candle also there is NR7 Stock:clapping::clap:

rohangawale

Dear AW10 & Rohagwale,

Do u have a scanner to frind NR7 stocks and i would like to know how is rohgwale scannin the stocks and uploadin it in the thread.
Dear MFADHD,
I am using metastock to scan the stocks on eod basis.
In explorer just write the below formula and scan the stocks and you will get all the stocks which are NR7 for that day

r:=H-L;

r<Ref(LLV(r,6),-1)

This is the formula to scan NR7 stocks used by me.

Dear MFADHD,
In explorer just write the below formula and scan the stocks and you will get all the stocks which are NR7 for that day

r<Ref(LLV(r,6),-1)

thanks for giving the formula for metastock. :clap:. I tried this formula and it is giving correct results.

BTW, Lupin, Adlabs are some of the stocks that are also triggered NR7 today.

Karanm

NR7 Stock Triggered on 3rd Nov:
Code:
[B]STOCK		HIGH		LOW[/B]
MARUTI		1,436.85	1,396.00
Today i thought there will not be a single NR7 stock, but after scanning i found out in such a big black candle also there is NR7 Stock:clapping::clap:
Sir, Kindly provide me Exploration formula for Exploring NR7 Shares in Metastock.

rohangawale

wat formula to use in amibroker to scan stocks rohangwale hope to hear soon

regards
If you go thru previous pages in this thread you will find afl by anant for amibroker.
i dont use amibroker so cant tell you the afl.

rohangawale

thanks for giving the formula for metastock. :clap:. I tried this formula and it is giving correct results.

BTW, Lupin, Adlabs are some of the stocks that are also triggered NR7 today.
It is giving correct results thats why i gave the formula :lol:

Im tracking and mentioning only Nifty 50 stocks and thats why lupin etc etc are not in my list.

rohangawale

Sir, Kindly provide me Exploration formula for Exploring NR7 Shares in Metastock.
If you go thru same page you will get exploration formula dear. But still mentioning it again below same post

Code:

r<Ref(LLV(r,6),-1)

AW10

Status
Not open for further replies.