Trading overbought stocks using bollinger bands

dineshN

dear dinesh
how you manage to gey buy , sell and short? pl post the afl

ravi
I could not make use of lines posted by Mayur. That is the more appropriate afl. I just put these conditions to make custom afl for time being(serves the purpose). Lets see if somebody post proper afl. Copy paste following lines.

Buy = Close < BBandBot( Close, 20, 2 )*0.98;

Sell = 0;

Short = Close > BBandTop( Close, 20, 2 )*1.02;

Cover = 0;

Yes But as I have told vol. is also imp here just sort stock on base of vol.
Here base value for next day is 480.
Here u can short above 485 instead of above 500.I.E. once stock move above 485 one can start shorting in small quantity.
You are on right path.
This will sure help you in daily earning....
One can earn more than 25% in a month..
I dont know why this post dont get two much attention though strategy is quite simple and effective.

I am not good at afl code and I could not use above lines to make one. But, somehow I managed to screen the stocks with one liner (the first one) and got these stocks for coming Monday. Just picked one stock and it appears to me that I should short this stock at or above 500 Rs. Is it correct? and Thanks a lot for sharing your strategy!!

Yes But as I have told vol. is also imp here just sort stock on base of vol.
Here base value for next day is 480.
Here u can short above 485 instead of above 500.I.E. once stock move above 485 one can start shorting in small quantity.
You are on right path.
This will sure help you in daily earning....
One can earn more than 25% in a month..
I dont know why this post dont get two much attention though strategy is quite simple and effective.
Edit/Delete Message

dineshN

Thanks for the appreciation. I am sure this strategy will draw more attention sooner than later.

I would like to ask if we could follow this strategy on Stock futures as well.

Thanks for the appreciation. I am sure this strategy will draw more attention sooner than later.

I would like to ask if we could follow this strategy on Stock futures as well.
Works well on future stocks but here matter of concern is that you don't find daily such stocks in future market.
Last example in future was DLF oversold condition.
Just refer its chart of last one week.
Here its difficult to post images because of 100 kb limitation.

I could not make use of lines posted by Mayur. That is the more appropriate afl. I just put these conditions to make custom afl for time being(serves the purpose). Lets see if somebody post proper afl. Copy paste following lines.

Buy = Close < BBandBot( Close, 20, 2 )*0.98;

Sell = 0;

Short = Close > BBandTop( Close, 20, 2 )*1.02;

Cover = 0;

To use line post by me
Use tool explore instead of scan in automatic analysis its really working
guys.........

Last example in future was DLF oversold condition.
Just refer its chart of last one week.
Here its difficult to post images because of 100 kb limitation.
Mayur Bhai, No problem. Just upload the file at 4shared com and share the link here or zip the file using winzip or 7zip and then share here if <100 kb otherwise upload at 4shared.

Thanks for sharing simple and effective strategy.